Game #55: Toronto Raptors 76 - Houston Rockets 98

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

replied
    Please don't worry about this game, we split the Hawks/Rockets back to back, which is better than some probably thought we'd do.

ONTO THE NEXT GAME!!!!

Leave a comment:

• MACK11
    replied
    hotfuzz wrote: View Post
    My bad, I keep forgetting.

In other news, Vasquez was -27 tonight. LMAO!
    Just another game for Vasquez

Leave a comment:

replied
    Well..................

That happened.

Leave a comment:

• hotfuzz
    replied
    Scraptor wrote: View Post
    One week.

http://www.raptorsrepublic.com/forum...ors-100/page24

Man I was a good sport about it and you just keep trying to rub it in. You were right, you predicted the outcome of one game correctly over a month ago, here's a gold star.
    My bad, I keep forgetting.

In other news, Vasquez was -27 tonight. LMAO!

Leave a comment:

• consmap
    replied
    MACK11 wrote: View Post
    So why don't our guards pass to the bigs at all?

Lowry/DD tried to split the P'n'R multiple times and lost the ball nearly every single time
    Split the P'n'R?

I thought they were trying to split the defenders in half by driving right through them

Leave a comment:

• consmap
    replied
    So that was terrible with extra horridness and a side of whatthefuckamiwatching

Leave a comment:

• Scraptor
    replied
    hotfuzz wrote: View Post
    Weren't you supposed to have that sig up for the entire season?
    One week.

http://www.raptorsrepublic.com/forum...ors-100/page24

Man I was a good sport about it and you just keep trying to rub it in. You were right, you predicted the outcome of one game correctly over a month ago, here's a gold star.

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied
    Anyway, splitting these two games at the Hawks and Rockets is a good result. Move on and prep for the next back-to-back.

Leave a comment:

• MACK11
    replied
    So why don't our guards pass to the bigs at all?

Lowry/DD tried to split the P'n'R multiple times and lost the ball nearly every single time

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied
    Brutal game. Lots to criticize on shot selection and offence, but it just looked like the team didn't have it tonight.

Great job by JJ on both ends, needs to rein in the jumpers a bit. JV was great as well too on both ends, again). Criminally under used as per the norm. You'd think in a game where the guards are either missing or turning it over every play they'd try something inside...

DeRozan was particularly bad. Lowry, GV, Ross at least tried to do something inside, got stripped a lot and missed decent shots. DeRozan jacked up the most contested long two's I can remember, which for him is really saying something. Tough game for Amir too. Was pretty much entirely useless.

Leave a comment:

• raptors999
    replied
    Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
    Lou Williams's agent is smiling. Whatever he was gonna ask for tack an extra mill on it.
    Let him walk. Toronto needs an actual offense not a hero

Leave a comment:

• Superjudge
    replied
    hahahaha

guys.

thats just a bad game. no use trying to analyze it.

but shit..... that was horrific.

hahahaha

Leave a comment:

• Rudy Bargnani
    replied
    Lou Williams's agent is smiling. Whatever he was gonna ask for tack an extra mill on it.

Leave a comment:

• raptors999
    replied
    DDelight wrote: View Post
    Lol those obviously aren't the type of turnovers I'm talking about. Atlanta's 23 turnovers weren't just player's missing passes. A lot of them were the Raptors getting into the passing lanes and picking off the passes or tipping them out of bounds. Atlanta also had a few turnovers from 24 second shot clock violations. That also is a sign of good defense.

But whatever, that was yesterday. And this game is done. My sights are already on Monday's vs. New Orleans.
    Yes they were. Tonight Raptors weren't causing TO Houston was just extremely sloppy. They usually don't throw the ball away on the outlet or on the perimeter without pressure. Nothing has changed about the Raptors scheme. They are about 10th in the league in TO caused

Leave a comment:

• hotfuzz
    replied
    ^ Happens with a young team. What I don't like are the constant bricks from 3 when shot isn't falling.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X