No announcement yet.

Game #55: Toronto Raptors 76 - Houston Rockets 98

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attack the basket. With Howard out, they don't have a good rim protector, and they foul a lot.
    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

If the plan is to put James Johnson on Harden, we have to hope he doesn't get into foul trouble. That's Harden's bread and butter getting to the line. Will need to keep that in check. I think if we can neutralize how effective Harden is, the Raptors can be successful.

Comment

It is better than putting TRoss on him initially.

Comment

Unless Harden drops 40, this is a win.

Comment

DDelight wrote: View Post
            If the plan is to put James Johnson on Harden, we have to hope he doesn't get into foul trouble. That's Harden's bread and butter getting to the line. Will need to keep that in check. I think if we can neutralize how effective Harden is, the Raptors can be successful.
            This is the kind of game where you wish Fields' shot wasn't fubar...He might be our best defensive option on Harden.

Comment

I don't know man, every time Raptors fans start getting confident that we're going to win everything, that's when the team lets us down lol. I'd much rather fans think we're going to lose, like how people thought we'd lose to Clippers, Spurs, and Hawks. The surprise win is so much more sweeter

Comment

I don't know man, every time Raptors fans start getting confident that we're going to win everything, that's when the team lets us down lol. I'd much rather fans think we're going to lose, like how people thought we'd lose to Clippers, Spurs, and Hawks. The surprise win is so much more sweeter
                Yeah but now were cocky.

This should be a 99% win. Contain hard and win the game , simple.
                2006-07 NBA Coach of the Year

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                  This is the kind of game where you wish Fields' shot wasn't fubar...He might be our best defensive option on Harden.
                  Honestly, the way our offense is so strong, we could probably afford to put Fields on Harden. But I know it won't happen lol

Comment

Honestly, the way our offense is so strong, we could probably afford to put Fields on Harden. But I know it won't happen lol
                    I actually wouldn't be that surprised, but probably only as a last resort. If JJ gets into foul trouble and Ross shits the bed, I can see Fields being given a shot. Also, counting last night, the 4 games in 5 nights thing might make coach more willing to go to deep bench players.

Comment

007 wrote: View Post
                      IF we can stop or at least slow down Harden, they have no offence. Kind of like the Wiz and Wall.
                      Put JJ on James Harden.

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                        I actually wouldn't be that surprised, but probably only as a last resort. If JJ gets into foul trouble and Ross shits the bed, I can see Fields being given a shot. Also, counting last night, the 4 games in 5 nights thing might make coach more willing to go to deep bench players.
                        i

I would love to see Fields tonight. Drfence first is the way to win this game. This game will be tough with Houston coming off a loss. They will want to get back on gear post alstar break.

Comment

SamMitchells wrote: View Post
                          Yeah but now were cocky.

This should be a 99% win. Contain hard and win the game , simple.
                          Don't jinx it !!!

Comment

psrs1 wrote: View Post
                            Don't jinx it !!!
                            Meant to say contain harden hehe.

Gonna be fun to watch !
                            2006-07 NBA Coach of the Year

Comment

Harden's last two games against us: 39% from the field, 33% from deep, 26 points, 7 assists and 11.5 FTA .

Comment

This is a test for our offence. Houston has one of the best defences, no?
                                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Working...
                                X