• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr.Z
    replied
    MACK11 wrote: View Post
    I remember that game

DC said Rudy had it going on offense lmao
    Did he really say that? Like, was that his excuse for all the shot attempts?

Leave a comment:

• psrs1
    replied
    tDotted wrote: View Post
    He needs a shot to play.
    Nice play on words.

Leave a comment:

• tDotted
    replied
    psrs1 wrote: View Post
    Landry Fields should get a shot to play.
    He needs a shot to play.

Leave a comment:

• hotfuzz
    replied
    Bendit wrote: View Post
    Wasn't it the last Raptors game in Houston that was the Rudy Gay's 11-37 clangfest? That was an abominable game as well.
    Demar has pretty much been Gay with his shooting.

Leave a comment:

• tDotted
    replied
    Wasn't it the last Raptors game in Houston that was the Rudy Gay's 11-37 clangfest? That was an abominable game as well.
    Demar was part of that clangfest too lol. That game was surprisingly close considering how bad everyone shot.

Leave a comment:

• rightsideup
    replied
    both teams played poorly in the first half with the exception of Cory Brewer , Huston , the beard just came out and played ball in the second. It is easy to see that harden is now a top 4 player with steph, LeBron and Davis. It should be an interesting Mvp race.

Leave a comment:

• MACK11
    replied
    I remember that game

DC said Rudy had it going on offense lmao

Leave a comment:

• Bendit
    replied

Leave a comment:

• psrs1
    replied
    TRex wrote: View Post
    One of those nights i guess. But the thing is:

1. Lowry contrinues to struggle w/ his shot. He's been stuggling shooting the ball since before he was named an all-star. His decision making has been brutal too. What's up with all the homerun three's/passes?

2. DeRozan needs to calm down with the long 2's. Attack the rim when your shot is not falling. And i've been saying this for a while, he needs to operate more in the post.

3. Lou Williams might just be the 3rd most important player on this team behind Lowry and DeRozan.

4. JV's post up game is hilarious.

5. Terrence "The Raptors future SG" Ross. What else is there to say? lol. Did the Monstars took his basketball talent or something? this is just embarassing the way he's playing right now. This is a game where he needed to step up w/ Lou out. But just like all year he played like garbage. I honestly would rather see Landry Fields out there than Ross. At least w/ Fields you know what you're going to get. He's going to play HARD on both ends of the floor. Can't say the same thing about Ross.
    Landry Fields should get a shot to play.

Leave a comment:

• psrs1
    replied
    psrs1 wrote: View Post
    Please more talk like this. It is bad karma. I knew when posters confidently convince themselves that we should win we end up losing.
    NO more...

Leave a comment:

• psrs1
    replied
    SamMitchells wrote: View Post
    Yeah but now were cocky.

This should be a 99% win. Contain hard and win the game , simple.
    Please more talk like this. It is bad karma. I knew when posters confidently convince themselves that we should win we end up losing.

Leave a comment:

• hotfuzz
    replied
    consmap wrote: View Post
    mcANGRY
    Sounds like a Mcdonald's burger.

Leave a comment:

• hotfuzz
    replied
    As someone on the main site mentioned, Lowry/DD start going one on one whenever there's a physical defender defending them. Maybe to show up the other defender?

Leave a comment:

• consmap
    replied
    mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
    Vasquez had a brutal brutal brutal entry attempt last night in the 4th Q I believe. I mean dude you're a 6'5" PG FFS and you can't get a pass in without it being deflected..... twice!?!?!?!?!?
    mcANGRY

Leave a comment:

• mcHAPPY
    replied
    KHD wrote: View Post
    I just can't remember ever seeing a set of guards so inept at passing the ball into the post. Regardless of what position JV or Amir establish, the pass always drags them 3,4, 5 feet further out. This is fundamental, basic basketball stuff and we can't execute it.
    Vasquez had a brutal brutal brutal entry attempt last night in the 4th Q I believe. I mean dude you're a 6'5" PG FFS and you can't get a pass in without it being deflected..... twice!?!?!?!?!?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X