Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #56: Toronto Raptors 97 - New Orleans Pelicans 100

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Game #56: Toronto Raptors 97 - New Orleans Pelicans 100



    Starting Lineups

    Raptors

    PG - Kyle Lowry
    SG - DeMar DeRozan
    SF - King James Johnson
    PF - Amir Johnson
    C - Jonas Valanciunas

    Pelicans

    PG - Tyreke Evans
    SG - Eric Gordon
    SF - Quincy Pondexter
    PF - Anthony Davis
    C - Omer Asik

    Game Notes


    LET'S GO RAPTORS!!!






    OG is our king

  • #2
    Get us back on track buddy!
    The name's Bond, James Bond.

    Comment


    • #3
      Forget about what happened in Houston
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

      Comment


      • #4
        MACK11 wrote: View Post
        Forget about what happened in Houston
        What happened in Houston?
        OG is our king

        Comment


        • #5
          No pictures for starting lineups though?

          Comment


          • #6
            consmap wrote: View Post
            What happened in Houston?
            We got our asses whooped and then handed on a platter. Womp, womp, womp.

            Comment


            • #7
              Zainab wrote: View Post
              We got our asses whooped and then handed on a platter. Womp, womp, womp.
              You were supposed to pretend you don't remember lol
              You come at the King, you best not miss.

              Comment


              • #8
                Mr.Z wrote: View Post
                You were supposed to pretend you don't remember lol
                Well....no one told me not to remember. You guys have to be A LOT more clear about these things. Write the rules in the game thread. I can't be blamed for mis-interpreting what you guys write. I take it at face value.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Zainab wrote: View Post
                  Well....no one told me not to remember. You guys have to be A LOT more clear about these things. Write the rules in the game thread. I can't be blamed for mis-interpreting what you guys write. I take it at face value.
                  Hey! I didn't write anything! lol Mack11 said "forget what happened in Houston" which is why Consmap then asked "what happened in Houston?" As if he had already forgotten. It's all just jokes!
                  You come at the King, you best not miss.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Mr.Z wrote: View Post
                    Hey! I didn't write anything! lol Mack11 said "forget what happened in Houston" which is why Consmap then asked "what happened in Houston?" As if he had already forgotten. It's all just jokes!
                    Well consman should have responded back to the original message saying "don't worry, I have forgotten"....and then proceeded to write, "What happened in Houston?"

                    We should be careful with the order of sequence.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      James Johnson is shooting .840 from the field in the month of February.
                      @Chr1st1anL

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        chr1s1anl wrote: View Post
                        james johnson is shooting .840 from the field in the month of february.
                        mvp!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          So Josh Lewenberg was on radio last night and said Ross has "no drive", "no focus!"

                          James Johnson asks coaches for extra work in practice and Ross is not doing anything. Ross is "frustrated" coming off the bench....LOL finally being called out by the media!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Zainab wrote: View Post
                            So Josh Lewenberg was on radio last night and said Ross has "no drive", "no focus!"

                            James Johnson asks coaches for extra work in practice and Ross is not doing anything. Ross is "frustrated" coming off the bench....LOL finally being called out by the media!
                            Ugh I really hope this isn't true.

                            You would think that playing alongside guys like DD, Lowry and Amir would inspire him. Nope.
                            OG is our king

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
                              No pictures for starting lineups though?
                              That ain't my style man
                              OG is our king

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X