Game #56: Toronto Raptors 97 - New Orleans Pelicans 100

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
    James Johnson is shooting .840 from the field in the month of February.
    Holy shit. I knew he was shooting well, but not that well!
    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

consmap wrote: View Post
      That ain't my style man
      I was hoping for some more pics of Tom Sterner.
      the original brow

Comment

Zainab wrote: View Post
        Well consman should have responded back to the original message saying "don't worry, I have forgotten"....and then proceeded to write, "What happened in Houston?"

We should be careful with the order of sequence.
        That would have killed the joke. Gotta work on that joke meter Doc.

Although I like that consmap is now consman. Something shifty about crazy Tom Sterner.

Comment

Zainab wrote: View Post
          We got our asses whooped and then handed on a platter. Womp, womp, womp.
          We need a joke font, lol

Comment

Please no comments of overconfidence for this game. Just remember last night as well as embarrassing loss at home to New Orleans as motivation.

Comment

consmap wrote: View Post
              Ugh I really hope this isn't true.

You would think that playing alongside guys like DD, Lowry and Amir would inspire him. Nope.
              I think he's just mentally fragile. I mean it's really rare for a coach to say he benched one player (JJ) in order to get another player going. Some guys just fold the tent too easily, and there's no simple fix for that.

It's 100% on him to nut up and work hard, but I do think his confidence might be busted like Val's was last year. Some guys can fight through it, some guys get apathetic and stop giving a shit. I wish I could play him a reel of all the guys who have washed out of the league due to complacency or apathy. You don't know what you're screwing up until you're playing in Bufu Iowa.

Comment

Terrance was gifted a starting role when Rudy was traded, didn't capitalize. Given a playoff run, didn't capitalize. Given Demar's injury, didn't capitalize. Given endless open 3 looks doesn't sink 'em or take the ball to the basket, always avoids contact. Lou was out last night, many players were fatigued and again he was not a factor.

Oh, but he is just our "young talent". No, he is 24 and only 1 year younger than Demar. Demar happened to be an all-star at 24, and yet some people think Ross will some day be able to assume Demar's statlines.

Comment

007 wrote: View Post
                  We need a joke font, lol
                  Survey says; preach!

Comment

Any Anthony Davis news? will he play tomorrow?
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

c'mon Davis & Anderson being out injured for the game!

Comment

the unibrow re-aggravated his right shoulder sprain that he suffered a couple games before the All star break and Anderson has a right knee sprain. "Pelicans are thinking long term about the playoff race for the 8th seed with PHX & OKC and will lean towards caution in handling these injuries"

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                          Any Anthony Davis news? will he play tomorrow?
                          Officially, he's questionable against Raptors. His injury status is day-to-day. No structural damage per Woj

Comment

Get out the Salami and Cheese mama this ball ga..............too soon?

Mamba Mentality

Comment

Way too soon, we can't look past anyone, especially after yesterday

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                                Get out the Salami and Cheese mama this ball ga..............too soon?

Yes! If the Raptors don't feed the bigs early and often, or our gunners aren't hitting from mid range, we can lose.

Also, if no one shuts down Tyreke Evans like last time these two teams played, then the Raps are in for some trouble. hopefully history doesn't repeat itself in this case.
                                I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
                                -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

Working...
                                X