• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Step by Step guide for Bruno

Age-19
    2014-15 Role Goal: end of rotation, NO minutes

2014-15 Skills Goals: Half-court spacing, gaining muscle, learning English

2014-15 Stats Goals: N/A
    __________________________________________________ _____________________________________________

Age-20
    2015-16 Role Goal: tenth or eleventh man in rotation, 13 minutes per game (this years Landry Fields)

2015-16 Skills Goals:timely cutting, polish shooting stroke, improving defence,

2015-16 Stats Goals: 13.0 MPG, 5.0 PPG, 3 RPG, 45% FG, 34% 3FG
    __________________________________________________ _____________________________________________

Age-21
    2016-17 Role Goal: eighth or seventh man, around 20 minutes per game (this years TRoss/GV)

2016-17 Skills Goals: Consistently finding threes, attacking closeouts, pull-up jumpers, defend multiple positions

2016-17 Stats Goals: 21.5 MPG, 9.5 PPG, 5.0 RPG, 1 APG, 47% FG, 36% 3FG

Age-22
    2017-18 Role Goal: Sixth man, role player (Better on D but less offense Lou Williams)

2017-18 Skills Goals: Creating his own offense, Learning how to post up, Guarding 1-4 and small 5s, becoming a better passer

2017-18 Stats Goals: 26.0 MPG, 12.0 PPG, 5.5 RPG, 2.5 APG, 48% FG, 37% 3FG

Age-23
    2018-19 Role Goal: Sixth man or starter, Key role player (Better version of James Johnson)

2018-19 Skills Goals: Consistently scoring or facilitating, Elite defense , causing problems for the other team

2018-19 Stats Goals: 29.0 MPG, 15.0 PPG, 6 RPG, 3.5 APG, 50% FG, 37% 3FG

Age-24
    2019-20 Role Goal Starter, second option (Becoming a Star, All-Star snubs)
    2019-20 Skills Goal Scoring from everywhere, passing great, All-NBA Defensive 3rd Team
    2019-20 Stats Goal 33.0 MPG, 16.5 PPG, 6.5 RPG, 4 APG, 48% FG, 38% 3FG

Age-25
    All Star, All-NBA Defensive second team
    stats- 37.0 MPG, 19.0 PPG, 7.5 RPG, 5 APG, 2Blk, 2Stl 52% FG, 41% 3FG
    Yes, I like it make more
    83.33%
    No, it's not the best stop making these
    16.67%
    Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Abbas wrote: View Post
    Age-25
    Totally agree. He has all star written all over him. Everyone think JV will be a Super Star in this league and I do agree with them but that does not mean we need to sleep on Bruno.

Comment

Hey this is my Step by Step for Bruno

If you guys like it let me know and i'll make one for other players such as Lucas

Keep in mind this is if Bruno stays healthy and it's also a BEST-CASE scenario

Hope Y'all like it
      Abbas wrote:

Comment

Make one for Terrence Ross!! LOLLL

Yah and make one for Bebe, and for McDaniels as well!

Comment

Not every draft pick will turn into a star. I'm just sayin....
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

I have my doubts he's in the rotation next year

Comment

I respect the effort Abbas, but it's really hard to project beyond two or three years, because you quickly get new data that tells you whether a player is going to hit a brick wall (TRoss) or is going to leap ahead (Giannis). We also won't know what Bruno needs to work on the most until we see him in regular game situations.

You might be better off doing a three year plan with more detail.

Comment

Abbas wrote: View Post
                Age-20
                2015-16 Role Goal: tenth or eleventh man in rotation, 13 minutes per game (this years Landry Fields)

2015-16 Skills Goals:timely cutting, polish shooting stroke, improving defence,

2015-16 Stats Goals: 13.0 MPG, 5.0 PPG, 3 RPG, 45% FG, 34% 3FG
                it's nice to hope, but i think you're wildly optimistic from year 2 onward. for next year, if you're comparing him to landry's current role, the stats would actually be 10.5 MPG, 2.2 PPG and 1.2 RPG in 19 games played with 32 and counting DNPCDs), which is probably more realistic.

i'd love to see bruno prove fran fraschilla wrong, but if you pump up the expectations too high too soon it could easily backfire.
                the original brow

Comment

Age 20

Season & Finals MVP
                  OG is our king

Comment

consmap wrote: View Post
                    Age 20

Season & Finals MVP
                    Hahah! Consman, you're the best!

Comment

I say by year 4 he'll be a starting guy in our rotation.
                      Axel wrote:
                      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                      KeonClark wrote:
                      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                      KeonClark wrote:
                      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

douby leave me wrote: View Post
                        it's nice to hope, but i think you're wildly optimistic from year 2 onward. for next year, if you're comparing him to landry's current role, the stats would actually be 10.5 MPG, 2.2 PPG and 1.2 RPG in 19 games played with 32 and counting DNPCDs), which is probably more realistic.

i'd love to see bruno prove fran fraschilla wrong, but if you pump up the expectations too high too soon it could easily backfire.
                        Nect year i doubt he'll play more then 40 games but for the games he plays i think his stats would be like those
                        firstly cause he'll play in blowouts and get the ball to score whenever he wants cause the starters will be all on the bench watching

but alst keep in mind those are ALL best-case scenarios for Bruno
                        Abbas wrote:

Comment

The thread title made me think of this:

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
                            The thread title made me think of this:

Aging yourself just a bit lol
                            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

This is your projection for bruno at 25:

Now you didn't put how many 3s he'll hit a game, but if you're saying he's going to shoot it at 41% you can assume that's 1 or 2 3's a game. So what you're saying is bruno will be at 2 3's, 2 steals, 2 blocks a game at 25.

Let me just leave this note here on draymond green from rotoworld regarding those stats.

"Dray's shot was off but his across-the-board production is familiar to his fantasy owners, who have reveled in top-30 production all season. He's slipped a bit over the past month but remains a quality early-round value down the stretch, and he's on pace to join Shawn Marion and Robert Horry as the only players since 1946-47 to average at least 1.4 threes, 1.4 steals and 1.4 blocks per game."

Comment

Working...
                              X