• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game #57: Toronto Raptors 92 - Dallas Mavericks 99

Toronto Raptors (37-19)

@

Dallas Mavericks (38-20)

Game Notes

- Dallas is finishing off a 3 game home stand coming off a 111-100 & 91-82 wins over Houston & Charlotte
    - Toronto is in its final game of its road trip on the 2nd game of a back to back and 4th game in 5 nights coming off 98-76 & 100-97 losses to Houston & New Orleans
    - Chandler Parsons & Patrick Patterson are doubtful for the game

Lets finish strong and go 2-2 on the road trip!!! Lets Go Raptors

Last edited by RepTdot; Tue Feb 24, 2015, 02:12 PM.

noticed a game thread wasn't up...my 1st attempt so hope it covers the basics....gonna be a tough game for raps with its being the 4th game in 5 nights against all tough western opponents and PP doubtful again...

Comment

I hope we win, but could care less if we don't... It would bring the team to 4-4 in this scary 8 games road trip. But win or lose, the result better come from playing the RIGHT way, solid defence, moving the ball... not iso heavy , YOLO shots and demar / lowry playing the damn buddy ball we saw last night.

Comment

8 game road trip? :S I agree with you man...not expecting a win tonight but want to see em competitive...we're living & dying by Iso ball and the 3...not the best formula for the playoffs

Comment

How is Lowry wearing #8
          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

I hope 2Pat can play.
            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
              How is Lowry wearing #8
              Because Lowry plays like Calderon defensively.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                Because Lowry plays like Calderon defensively.
                Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                OG is our king

Comment

I have to tell you, four of the starters last night played 34 to 36 minutes, and the fifth, DeRozan, played 31. Only two bench players had over 20 minutes. With Patterson out, if Hansbrough does not play over 20 minutes, plus more minutes for Vasquez and a few for Hayes, we are most likely going to lose again. Hansbrough and Valanciunas should get some extended time to see if they can work together.

Fourth game in five days. Brutal. The coach has one of the top benches in the league. He needs to trust his players. We lost to the Pelicans in large part because he ran the starters into the ground.

Comment

We have to win the next 3 games in order to reach Phil Jackson's contender status!!!!

Comment

caccia wrote: View Post
                      I have to tell you, four of the starters last night played 34 to 36 minutes, and the fifth, DeRozan, played 31. Only two bench players had over 20 minutes. With Patterson out, if Hansbrough does not play over 20 minutes, plus more minutes for Vasquez and a few for Hayes, we are most likely going to lose again. Hansbrough and Valanciunas should get some extended time to see if they can work together.

Fourth game in five days. Brutal. The coach has one of the top benches in the league. He needs to trust his players. We lost to the Pelicans in large part because he ran the starters into the ground.
                      Maybe less of Lowry and Derozan might be a good thing.
                      "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                        Maybe less of Lowry and Derozan might be a good thing.
                        DeRozan's injury threw off the master plan for this season, namely to limit both their minutes. Now the coach seems to have forgotten all about it. Lowry actually had a good shooting night, except from three (1-6, ugh). DeRozan, Ross, and Vasquez did not. Turnovers would have been great if it were not for Lou Williams' three. The Houston game was just unbelievable. So if anyone starts getting shot-happy or sloppy with the ball, then Coach Casey needs to sit him down, exert a little discipline.

Comment

Not looking forward to bad shot selection. Sharing is caring.

OG is our king

Comment

consmap wrote: View Post
                            Not looking forward to bad shot selection. Sharing is caring.

We play up to our opponents.. kinda

Comment

caccia wrote: View Post
                              DeRozan's injury threw off the master plan for this season, namely to limit both their minutes. Now the coach seems to have forgotten all about it. Lowry actually had a good shooting night, except from three (1-6, ugh). DeRozan, Ross, and Vasquez did not. Turnovers would have been great if it were not for Lou Williams' three. The Houston game was just unbelievable. So if anyone starts getting shot-happy or sloppy with the ball, then Coach Casey needs to sit him down, exert a little discipline.
                              It looks like Wolstat agrees with me, as discussed in another thread. He also agrees that the coaches gave no relief for the bigs last night.

http://blogs.canoe.ca/courtside/bask...inst-pelicans/
                              Last edited by caccia; Tue Feb 24, 2015, 04:30 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X