No announcement yet.

Game #57: Toronto Raptors 92 - Dallas Mavericks 99

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't know if this has been mentioned; is there anything more cringe inducing than watching Mo Pete on TSN? You know maybe you shouldnt be a broadcaster when Leo Rautins is carrying your ass through segments. Nervous, awkward and really probably not watching the games..but hey he's like one of the most average players of all time and he played in purple!!!
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
      I don't know if this has been mentioned; is there anything more cringe inducing than watching Mo Pete on TSN? You know maybe you shouldnt be a broadcaster when Leo Rautins is carrying your ass through segments. Nervous, awkward and really probably not watching the games..but hey he's like one of the most average players of all time and he played in purple!!!
      Lmao it's like he's going on a date for first time at the age of 40 and is like wtf do I do? I have never done this before....man, I hope I'm not screwing shit up! Hahahahaaaaa

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
        I don't know if this has been mentioned; is there anything more cringe inducing than watching Mo Pete on TSN? You know maybe you shouldnt be a broadcaster when Leo Rautins is carrying your ass through segments. Nervous, awkward and really probably not watching the games..but hey he's like one of the most average players of all time and he played in purple!!!
        I'm tempted to make an 'Everything Morris Peterson' thread so we can have a place that's solely dedicated to analyzing his broadcasting.

EDIT: Might as well make and 'Everything Sterner' thread too
        OG is our king

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
          Lmao it's like he's going on a date for first time at the age of 40 and is like wtf do I do? I have never done this before....man, I hope I'm not screwing shit up! Hahahahaaaaa
          lol that's bang on. He'll start strong and then he sees the camera pointed at him and completely crumbles.
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• What's up w/ the damn purple font?
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
              What's up w/ the damn purple font?
              I don't know what you're talking about man.
              OG is our king

Comment

Working...
              X