X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nilanka
    replied
    S.R. wrote: View Post
    He honestly loves those guys. He basically said in an interview this year if he had a son he would want him to be like DeMar. I'm sure he loves Lowry's fire and DeMar's work ethic. All three of them say the same thing every time: "those are our shots" "they just didn't fall tonight, that's all."
    That's the worst part. Good teams work to eliminate their reliance on low-percentage shots.

Instead, our guys build an entire offense around low-percentage shots.

Leave a comment:

• tDotted
    replied
    raptors999 wrote: View Post
    Its not loyalty. Casey is forcing them to play like that. Bench Lowry and Derozan and JJ and and whoever replaces Lowry will eventually suck. Bargs -> Gay -> Demar -> Lowry
    Casey: the efficiency killer.

Leave a comment:

• raptors999
    replied
    Zainab wrote: View Post
    His loyalty is costing up games. He should take notes from Carlisle regarding what he did with Rondo.
    Its not loyalty. Casey is forcing them to play like that. Bench Lowry and Derozan and JJ and and whoever replaces Lowry will eventually suck. Bargs -> Gay -> Demar -> Lowry

Leave a comment:

• hotfuzz
    replied
    TRex wrote: View Post
    PP is bang on!

Inb4 derozan says "these are the shots we make"

Leave a comment:

• MACK11
    replied
    PP is bang on!

Finally someone said something

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    PP is bang on!

Leave a comment:

• Zainab
    replied
    I think he's loyal. He clearly trusts Amir, DeRozan and Lowry. End of games, doesn't matter if they're playing good or bad. They;re going to be on the floor.
    His loyalty is costing up games. He should take notes from Carlisle regarding what he did with Rondo.

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    S.R. wrote: View Post
    He honestly loves those guys. He basically said in an interview this year if he had a son he would want him to be like DeMar. I'm sure he loves Lowry's fire and DeMar's work ethic. All three of them say the same thing every time: "those are our shots" "they just didn't fall tonight, that's all."
    I think he's loyal. He clearly trusts Amir, DeRozan and Lowry. End of games, doesn't matter if they're playing good or bad. They;re going to be on the floor.

Leave a comment:

• S.R.
    replied
    white men can't jump wrote: View Post
    Nothing we've seen from Casey makes me think he has the sense, or more importantly guts to do that.

Leave a comment:

• white men can't jump
    replied
    Casey needs to do the same to Lowrry and DeRozan. Send a message.
    Nothing we've seen from Casey makes me think he has the sense, or more importantly guts to do that.

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    octothorp wrote: View Post
    Anyone else get envious when Carlisle ripped into rondo and benched him?
    Casey needs to do the same to Lowrry and DeRozan. Send a message.

Leave a comment:

• S.R.
    replied
    octothorp wrote: View Post
    Rick Carlisle is a great coach.

Leave a comment:

• octothorp
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Zeknight
    replied
    monta flop of the year

Leave a comment:

• Zainab
    replied
    psrs1 wrote: View Post
    I wonder what Wolstat's user name is on RR?
    I hope my cover isn't blown too soon.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X