Wolstat calling out the coaching staff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other Scott wrote: View Post
    As a 15th man, I'm pretty sure Masai signed him to rot on the bench until we had an injury or two to the bigs. Do you really think Steamer is a more effective NBA player than Hansbrough?
    He would have matched up better with the height & length of Alexis "the Dream" Ajinca.

Comment

tDotted wrote: View Post
      He would have matched up better with the height & length of Alexis "the Dream" Ajinca.
      Yeah if this isn't the matchup for Steamer to be of value, then I don't know what is.
      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Other Scott wrote: View Post
        As a 15th man, I'm pretty sure Masai signed him to rot on the bench until we had an injury or two to the bigs. Do you really think Steamer is a more effective NBA player than Hansbrough?
        Against Asik and Ajinca: yes, of course. Hans is too small too match up with them.

Stiemsma averaged about 20 minutes a game over 3 NBA seasons before this year. This isn't Bebe we're talking about.
        "Stop eating your sushi."
        "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
        "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
        - Jack Armstrong

Comment

There is absolutely ZERO justification or reasoning behind a demar derozan tough contested long 2 with 7 or more seconds on the shot clock. It is NEVER a good idea. This is my biggest issue with the team right now, and its absolutely mind boggling why he gets a free pass from the media and coaching staff.
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
            There is absolutely ZERO justification or reasoning behind a demar derozan tough contested long 2 with 7 or more seconds on the shot clock. It is NEVER a good idea. This is my biggest issue with the team right now, and its absolutely mind boggling why he gets a free pass from the media and coaching staff.
            I'm 50/50 on joking/serious here:

Because he openly talks about how much he loves toronto.

After the shit shows with Damon, Wince, and bosh, raptor fans will profess undying and unreasonable affection for anyone who confirms, "he likes me! He really, really likes me!"

Comment

mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
              I'm 50/50 on joking/serious here:

Because he openly talks about how much he loves toronto.

After the shit shows with Damon, Wince, and bosh, raptor fans will profess undying and unreasonable affection for anyone who confirms, "he likes me! He really, really likes me!"
              Haha you know I don't think I've actually seen anyone say that yet this season. Last season it was in every 3rd post.
              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Lol. I'd also love an organization that allowed me to throw up bricks whenever I feel like it.
                OG is our king

Comment

consmap wrote: View Post
                  Lol. I'd also love an organization that allowed me to throw up bricks whenever I feel like it.
                  Pull no punches!

Comment

mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                    Sooooooooooooooooo

The issue was substitution and minutes management.

Now where have we heard these complaints before?
                    I wonder what Wolstat's user name is on RR?

Comment

psrs1 wrote: View Post
                      I wonder what Wolstat's user name is on RR?
                      I hope my cover isn't blown too soon.

Comment

monta flop of the year
                        - You can be called "Zemic" -

Comment

Anyone else get envious when Carlisle ripped into rondo and benched him?

Comment

octothorp wrote: View Post
                            Rick Carlisle is a great coach.
                            "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

octothorp wrote: View Post
                              Casey needs to do the same to Lowrry and DeRozan. Send a message.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                                Casey needs to do the same to Lowrry and DeRozan. Send a message.
                                Nothing we've seen from Casey makes me think he has the sense, or more importantly guts to do that.

Comment

Working...
                                X