• Show
Clear All

• hotfuzz
    replied
    but but Lowry is an all-star.

Leave a comment:

• Bandit
    replied
    I'm hoping that MU is just riding out what BC put together long enough to assemble/develop the pieces he wants, at which point he will bring in the coach he wants. I'm hoping that he never expected this team to make it far in the playoffs. I'm hoping he doesn't expect Lowry/Derozan to be the centerpieces of his new team.

He has the casual fan on the bandwagon now, which is always good for the team. He has some good talent on the roster he may want to keep long term and a coach that isn't going to over achieve and prevent him from making a move. Next couple off seasons will either prove he has a plan and long term goal or will reveal him to be a lucky man.

I really hope it's the long term goal one

Leave a comment:

• mcHAPPY
    replied
    Enjoy the journey.

All this season is doing is wrapping up BC's vision/business.

Changes are coming....I believe.

Leave a comment:

• psrs1
    started a topic Raptors Collapse Continues....

Raptors Collapse Continues....

13-12 in last 25. 1-3 in last 4. A head coach who is unwilling or unable to adjust and lacks the balls to call out KL and DD when they are hurting the team. What gives? I don't want to go all GLF BUT .....we are imploding before our very eyes. The experts were right that the fast start was just an aberration due to the soft schedule.

Could we possibly not make 50 wins??? If any poster has the ears of DC or MU I strongly encourage you to call a team meeting where these issues can be vetted in the presence of DC. If the implosion continues what direction do we need to look towards for next season? It may not yet be a fait accompli that we are going to fade into the night this season but it looks more and more probable.

The fans of Toronto deserve better.
Working...
X