Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Don't call it a collapse, we've been here for years..."

Comment

• 2-8. This is the post all star break 2000 all over when we win 25 games the first half and 8 post all star break.

Comment

• Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post

I saw that. Find that setup hard to really read. Just doesn't stick out as much as it should.

Obviously GSW is in a world of their own.
          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• From SI.com Power Rankings (we are 14th)

Toronto has lost eight of its last nine games and slipped to No. 4 in the East. Making matters worse: The Raptors are dead last in defensive rating (107.8) over that span, giving us reason to believe this is more than just a rough patch in the regular season.

http://www.si.com/nba/2015/03/09/nba...an-tony-parker
            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Personally I expected this... The way we started was not sustainable. Luckily we pounded out a wicked record before hitting the slump. Hopefully we get our flow back before playoffs, get passed the first round and move forward from there..

I only hope the Raps fan base doesnt turn into the Leafs fan base, because thats how you destroy a team.

KEEP YA HEAD UP
              -Tupac

Comment

• Looks to me like Messiahs Tank is just finally working....80 or so games late mind you....

All Hail the great Messiah!

Comment

• Reboc wrote: View Post
                  Personally I expected this... The way we started was not sustainable. Luckily we pounded out a wicked record before hitting the slump. Hopefully we get our flow back before playoffs, get passed the first round and move forward from there..

I only hope the Raps fan base doesnt turn into the Leafs fan base, because thats how you destroy a team.

KEEP YA HEAD UP
                  -Tupac
                  We, the hard-core, will still be here, long after the bandwagoners, who called us bandwagoners are gone. lol.

Comment

• I feel this slump is going to smarten Casey up. Hopefully anyways. I know what this team can do when we use our strengths.
                    Axel wrote:
                    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                    KeonClark wrote:
                    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                    KeonClark wrote:
                    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• I believe Jack mentioned during the broadcast last night that the Raptors were 14-17 since December, which would be 14-18 after last night. I know all teams go through slumps during the season, but do any legit contenders go through such a prolonged sub-500 stretch?

Comment

• CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
                        I believe Jack mentioned during the broadcast last night that the Raptors were 14-17 since December, which would be 14-18 after last night. I know all teams go through slumps during the season, but do any legit contenders go through such a prolonged sub-500 stretch?
                        Yeah, I think we can safely say that this is no longer a "slump"

Comment

• is there a fast forward button on the rest of the regular season? I just want it to be the playoffs.
                          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                            is there a fast forward button on the rest of the regular season? I just want it to be the playoffs.
                            we may not even be there.

Comment

• CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
                              I believe Jack mentioned during the broadcast last night that the Raptors were 14-17 since December, which would be 14-18 after last night. I know all teams go through slumps during the season, but do any legit contenders go through such a prolonged sub-500 stretch?
                              The people still calling it a "slump" are delusional
                              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• They are where they're supposed to be.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X