Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• peanutwoozle wrote: View Post
    we may not even be there.
    You wrote this in the other thread too. Do you honestly think we could drop out of the playoffs? We could lose every game from now till the end of the year and we'd still have a shot at making it.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
      You wrote this in the other thread too. Do you honestly think we could drop out of the playoffs? We could lose every game from now till the end of the year and we'd still have a shot at making it.
      Exactly.

We're sitting at 38 wins right now.

Last year, Atlanta was the 8th seed with 38 wins.
      In 2012-13, Milwaukee was the 8th seed with 38 wins.
      In 2010-11, Indiana was the 8th seed with 37 wins.

We could go 0-19 and still make the playoffs, as long as Brooklyn wins less than 12 of their remaining games.

Comment

• At least the shitty inconsistent play should make it easier for fans to deal with all the changes that are about to come. I have a feeling there is going to be a lot of them. This won't be anywhere near the same team next year.
        Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
        Because its 2015

Comment

• Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
          At least the shitty inconsistent play should make it easier for fans to deal with all the changes that are about to come. I have a feeling there is going to be a lot of them. This won't be anywhere near the same team next year.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
            They are where they're supposed to be.
            The raptors are who we thought they were.
            "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• 2015 was never supposed to be the year. The guys will get more playoff experience and Masai will make the correct moves during the summer.
              You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• Mr.Z wrote: View Post
                2015 was never supposed to be the year. The guys will get more playoff experience and Masai will make the correct moves during the summer.
                2015 was suppose to be progression.

That is no longer happening.

Serious regression has been the story of more than the last 2 months.

Comment

• I wish we could just simulate the rest of the games like NBA 2K
                  OG is our king

Comment

• Oh and not only regression on this season's stellar start.

Regression of the post-Gay 2013-2014 Raptors.

Comment

• At least we don't have to listen to Stacey King during this shit show. My gawd is he awful.
                      Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                      Because its 2015

Comment

At least we don't have to listen to Stacey King during this shit show. My gawd is he awful.
                        Love him or hate him, this is one of the greatest calls of all time.

Comment

• Good god this thread is morbid! Note to self: stay away from the "collapse thread"
                          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                            Love him or hate him, this is one of the greatest calls of all time.

That was worse than Devlin, definitely a nominee for one of the worst calls of all time lol

Now this is what the fuck i'm talking about

THAT'S one of the greatest calls of all time
                            Last edited by NoPropsneeded; Mon Mar 9, 2015, 11:38 PM.

Comment

At least we don't have to listen to Stacey King during this shit show. My gawd is he awful.
                              NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                              That was worse than Devlin, definitely a nominee for one of the worst calls of all time lol
                              last one... if you don't like this, you're a hater.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                                last one... if you don't like this, you're a hater.

I don't like his style at all. He's not creative and his voice is annoying as hell, call me a hater if you want but he sucks lol

Comment

Working...
                                X