Raptors Collapse Continues....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
    Yup, I recently discovered this. I assumed that 4th seed equates to home court advantage. But it's actually determined by record.

I don't really understand the logic behind gifting division winners a top 4 seed, if it doesn't guarantee home court advantage.
    At this point it doesn't matter who we play.

Comment

• You know your in a crappy division when the team goes 1 for 9 and still lead by 11

Comment

• We're going to stay ahead of washington. Chicago maybe too. The schedule post all star has also been very hard. The last 2 games we've shown signs of turning the corner, but when you play okc and san antonio on the road, you're usually just gonna lose, its that simple. Can't wait for miami, it will be a true test to see if we're still just as lost as we were 2 weeks ago. I don't think we are.
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
          We're going to stay ahead of washington. Chicago maybe too. The schedule post all star has also been very hard. The last 2 games we've shown signs of turning the corner, but when you play okc and san antonio on the road, you're usually just gonna lose, its that simple. Can't wait for miami, it will be a true test to see if we're still just as lost as we were 2 weeks ago. I don't think we are.
          Bright side raptors may get a better pick than last year #17-19 seems realistic.

Comment

• http://www.reddit.com/r/nba/comments..._indiana_at_1/

Comment

• ^ collapse complete
              "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                ^ collapse complete
                I guess since indy and utah are first they have also officially turned the corner and are powerhouses.
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• so Boston is 7th seed. Atlantic is on lock?
                  Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                    so Boston is 7th seed. Atlantic is on lock?
                    We play them twice ore,,,

Comment

• psrs1 wrote: View Post
                      We play them twice ore,,,
                      Jerome is in Boston and the sports radio hosts kept on complaining the Celtics are winning too many games.

Comment

• jerome wrote: View Post
                        Jerome is in Boston and the sports radio hosts kept on complaining the Celtics are winning too many games.
                        Lol. Quick rebuild ? Too quick....

Comment

• jerome wrote: View Post
                          psrs1 wrote: View Post
                          Lol. Quick rebuild ? Too quick....
                          I dunno, they got good value on Thomas who's giving them 21.5 ppg and 5.5 ast for 7.2m this year, dropping down to 6.2m by the fourth year. That looks pretty damn good, and probably better than dropping from the 10th pick to the 15th pick or however many spots this late season push costs them.

It's not as black and white as "Blow everything up! Tank harrrrd!" vs. "Sign everybody! Luxury tax or bust!" If you can acquire talent you acquire talent. Still a lot of risk in a lottery pick, most of them will never develop into what Thomas already is.
                          "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• 24-7 start. 18-22 since. Not even .500 basketball.

Comment

• psrs1 wrote: View Post
                              24-7 start. 18-22 since. Not even .500 basketball.
                              At this point, it doesn't matter who our 1st round matchup is. Anemic defense, and utterly terrible shot selection will get you ousted by anyone with a semi-competent coaching staff.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                                At this point, it doesn't matter who our 1st round matchup is. Anemic defense, and utterly terrible shot selection will get you ousted by anyone with a semi-competent coaching staff.
                                Cue the Whitman gifs!

http://zippy.gfycat.com/BadPlaintiveBinturong.webm
                                "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

Working...
                                X