X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cody73
    replied
    S.R. wrote: View Post
    That's the McFallout of this giant McSlide our Raps are on The main culprit seems to be the McCoach.
    That and McRoss.

Leave a comment:

• S.R.
    replied
    Zainab wrote: View Post
    Wooooww....the McDonalds team members going at each other on this forum.

Oh boy, now I've seen everything - even McDonalds can't cheer us up atm :-( noooooooo!
    That's the McFallout of this giant McSlide our Raps are on The main culprit seems to be the McCoach.

Leave a comment:

• JimiCliff
    replied
    McRealistic wrote: View Post
    Lets just agree to disagree on this. I will finish my comment by saying MU has had plenty of assets and time to make the changes he wanted. He was not put in a team with no draft pick, or no cap space or no young talent.
    He had the means, the assets, the tools to make his changes but choose in purpose to stay with this group.

I do think MU believes in these guys and in his coach and thinks he has the foundations in place and just needs to make the last move of brining one more All Star to T.O.

But again, we can agree to disagree on this.
    We have everything short of actual emails and recorded phone conversations proving that Lowry was on his way to New York. In other words, this team was being torn apart. If I was running this site, disregarding this fact would be ban-worthy, but hey, I'm not.

Leave a comment:

• Zainab
    replied
    Wooooww....the McDonalds team members going at each other on this forum.

Oh boy, now I've seen everything - even McDonalds can't cheer us up atm :-( noooooooo!

Leave a comment:

replied
    The dead weight is gone this offseason. We will have cap space to make a big move, and we have 3 first rounders in the next 2 years, and I don't think we're going to use them all.

This summer will be MU's time to push the team where he wants them to go.

Leave a comment:

• mcHAPPY
    replied
    Lets just agree to disagree on this. I will finish my comment by saying MU has had plenty of assets and time to make the changes he wanted. He was not put in a team with no draft pick, or no cap space or no young talent.
    He had the means, the assets, the tools to make his changes but choose in purpose to stay with this group.

I do think MU believes in these guys and in his coach and thinks he has the foundations in place and just needs to make the last move of brining one more All Star to T.O.

He took over the raps with no pick and no cap space.

He has yet to have cap space and he has made just one pick.

He had the means, assets, and tools to make changes but he wasn't willing to give assets away for pennies on the dollar.

The only thing he has had is young talent - which was put there by BC.

So yeah, agree to disagree it is.

Leave a comment:

• Reboc
    replied
    Blow it up. Start over.

Leave a comment:

• McRealistic
    replied
    mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
    I do not believe and I have no means to prove the statement that this is the type of basketball Masai looks to play. He is playing the hand he was dealt and I believe he went all in. This summer he will deal himself a new hand I think.

Leave a comment:

• mcHAPPY
    replied
    So this past 2 years has been an evaluation period for MU !!! I just don't think even MU will agree with your statement and will like to take more credit for the wining season.

Based on what you are saying, BC should be credited with the best wining season in this franchise history.
    Those are some assumptions you've made.

The past two years has been an evaluation period BY Masai.

Masai is directly responsible for the gay trade and the lucky outcome. So Masai deserves some of the credit but so does BC. BC credit is merely for bringing the glasses, cutlery, and plates to the table. Masai is the one who set the table. You can be guaranteed Gay and Bargnani would still be a part of the roster with BC at the helm.

I do not believe and I have no means to prove the statement that this is the type of basketball Masai looks to play. He is playing the hand he was dealt and I believe he went all in. This summer he will deal himself a new hand I think.

Leave a comment:

• McRealistic
    replied
    S.R. wrote: View Post
    He's patient and moving slowly, which I'm fine with.
    I am fine with that too but as I said, MU himself would want more credit for this team. We can not just say this is BC's coach and BC's team hence what ever happen has nothing to do with MU.

Leave a comment:

• tDotted
    replied
    hotfuzz wrote: View Post
    but but Lowry is an all-star.
    2014 Lowry, yes

Leave a comment:

• S.R.
    replied
    MU has been here for 2 years ... doesn't get some share of the blame if the product is that weak ?
    He's patient and moving slowly, which I'm fine with.

If changes aren't made, a .500 record is a much more accurate reflection of this team's quality than the first 2 months of the year imho. As well as adjustments opposition has made and the increasing slide towards bad offense, I think the first couple months were a reflection of the "continuity advantage" the Raptors started out with while other teams worked to incorporate key new pieces, new coaches, etc. (there have also been some huge injuries). That continuity advantage is completely gone as we see teams as overhauled as Cleveland picking up steam now while the Raptors fall off the pace dramatically.

A .500 record on the year would put them 7th in the East.

Leave a comment:

• McRealistic
    replied
    No.

The coach is BCs and the starting lineup is BCs.
    So this past 2 years has been an evaluation period for MU !!! I just don't think even MU will agree with your statement and will like to take more credit for the wining season.

Based on what you are saying, BC should be credited with the best wining season in this franchise history.

Leave a comment:

• mcHAPPY
    replied
    MU has been here for 2 years ... doesn't get some share of the blame if the product is that weak ?
    No. The only blame is not starting to make the team his own sooner. But we all know he tried and fate/luck had different ideas.

The coach is BCs and the starting lineup is BCs.

Masai has out his imprint on the team but not his stamp.

Leave a comment:

• McRealistic
    replied
    Enjoy the journey.

All this season is doing is wrapping up BC's vision/business.

Changes are coming....I believe.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X