Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #58: Golden State Warriors 113 - Toronto Raptors 89

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I was joking folks. But nice post up of the Generals. Also, Lets kick Warrior butt tonite.
    Axel wrote:
    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
    KeonClark wrote:
    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
    KeonClark wrote:
    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

    Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

    Comment


    • Basketball is a big part of my life so I'm gonna watch this game.
      Win or lose I don't care and it won't mean anything.
      If we win, it's pure luck and guys making ridiculously hard shots that they can't make every night.
      If we lose.. It's expected.

      There you have it folks - total bummer. Either or.
      2006-07 NBA Coach of the Year

      Comment


      • SamMitchells wrote: View Post
        Basketball is a big part of my life so I'm gonna watch this game.
        Win or lose I don't care and it won't mean anything.
        If we win, it's pure luck and guys making ridiculously hard shots that they can't make every night.
        If we lose.. It's expected.

        There you have it folks - total bummer. Either or.
        It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

        Comment


        • Comment


          • SamMitchells wrote: View Post
            Basketball is a big part of my life so I'm gonna watch this game.
            Win or lose I don't care and it won't mean anything.
            If we win, it's pure luck and guys making ridiculously hard shots that they can't make every night.
            If we lose.. It's expected.

            There you have it folks - total bummer. Either or.
            If I could unlike a post ...

            Comment





            • Am I dreaming? PEOPLE'S LINE UP IS STARTING?

              Comment


              • rocwell wrote: View Post



                Am I dreaming? PEOPLE'S LINE UP IS STARTING?
                FUCK YES.

                I think my theory is true: KeonClark is Landry Fields.
                Axel wrote:
                Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                KeonClark wrote:
                We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                KeonClark wrote:
                I can't wait until the playoffs start.

                Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

                Comment


                • rocwell wrote: View Post



                  Am I dreaming? PEOPLE'S LINE UP IS STARTING?
                  Finally!!

                  Comment


                  • There were a few people arguing on the RR articles when people (like myself) were saying JJ and Patterson should be inserted into the lineup.

                    I now laugh at it happening in the end anyways. Fans are always dismissed as knowing nothing, yet the coaching staff is finally doing what many have been suggesting for months

                    Comment


                    • Speak up and you get a starting gig...hah!

                      Comment


                      • rocwell wrote: View Post



                        Am I dreaming? PEOPLE'S LINE UP IS STARTING?
                        Finally!!!!!!!!
                        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

                        Comment


                        • Pat is starting!!!
                          Mamba Mentality

                          Comment


                          • Bendit wrote: View Post
                            Speak up and you get a starting gig...hah!
                            I think Patterson and Fields probably have the highest basketball IQ on this team. Too bad Fields isn't better.

                            Comment


                            • DDelight wrote: View Post
                              I think Patterson and Fields probably have the highest basketball IQ on this team. Too bad Fields isn't better.
                              Fields just needs a shot is all. That's it. He's good at everything else. Passing. D, Ball Handling, etc. If someone taught him to shoot free throws, then I'd let him play all the time as a drive in paint shooting foul guy.
                              Axel wrote:
                              Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                              KeonClark wrote:
                              We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                              KeonClark wrote:
                              I can't wait until the playoffs start.

                              Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

                              Comment


                              • Holy shit, are we in some parallel universe? 2pat with the start!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X