Game #58: Golden State Warriors 113 - Toronto Raptors 89

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S.R. wrote: View Post
    So which recent loss template do you guys like better - a nice first quarter followed by three quarters of miserable basketball as the lead inevitably ererodes point by point resulting in a 7 or 8 point loss, or getting hammered in the first so you know it's over right away and can start hitting the beers hard that much sooner?
    I like the early blowout, because it's more likely to get people fired and traded
    "Stop eating your sushi."
    "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
    "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
    - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
      Knicks game currently in double OT. Bargnani in full Dirk Nowitzki mode.
      Hope that Bargs goes on a tear. Maybe MU can fleece the Knicks one more time.

Comment

Watch AB torch us tomorrow and extend our losing streak to 5. For all the posters who want to relax ... We can relax May 1 after losing in the playoffs.

Comment

• Can't wait to watch post game interviews tomorrow morning. They are more entertaining than games recently.

Comment

• I feel a GLF fever coming on.

1 for 19 in the 1st qtr. Oh dear.

Comment

Is he kicking back a leg while shooting?

Comment

• We only win when we make contested shots and actually hit the iso shots.......
                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Watching Casey's post game and it's the same ol' "guys just missed shots" bullshit. Sigh...
                  "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• Come on guys, let the past be past and worry bout the future, we got the knicks TMR and andrea had a pretty good game today

WE NEED THIS WIN

LET"S GOOOOOOOOOOO RAPOTRSSSSSSSSSS
                    Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• The first quarter (1-19) was the worst shooting percentage in a quarter since 2010. In the whole NBA.
                      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post

aka "DeRozan and Lowry are a bunch of selfish chuckers that can't pass or play defense, but kudos for the combined 0-13 start tonight, they really helped set the tone."

Comment

• Kudos to JV for battling hard, and I hope Ross has finally got his shot back.
                          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• At least Bruno got some pt in the d-league *Checks to see Bruno had a DNP CD*

Comment

• Josh Lewenberg
                              The word is out on one of the Raptors' greatest weaknesses, which did not bode well for their predictable attack against the NBA's best team on Friday.
                              Written on the Warriors' white board in the visiting locker room ahead of tip-off: "Control [DeMar] DeRozan's catch-shoot game. He rarely passes."
                              "Defend the ball. Much of what they do reverso to 1 on 1 player," it continued.

#tradeem
                              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• And ladies and gentleman, Dwane FUCKING CASEY

That's who DeMar is, he's a semi-postup player and he's going to be in that situation. But it's up to his teammates to make sure they get to their spots, get the proper spacing. If they see their man cut, relocate. We have certain position on the floor when he is in the post and it's up to them to get to where they are.
                                #firecasey #IsThisRealLife
                                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Working...
                                X