Game #58: Golden State Warriors 113 - Toronto Raptors 89

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mindlessness wrote: View Post
    I don't know the exact term, not a photographer, just notice the more light the pic is (polarity?), the more white/gold it appears to be.
    No it doesn't have to do with the light, it has to do with the settings on the camera when you take the picture
    "Stop eating your sushi."
    "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
    "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
    - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Mindlessness wrote: View Post
      It is legitimately black and blue, depends on the light, but it is black and blue.

I usually see black/blue myself unless it's a pic with lots of light, then I see pale blue/dark gold.
      I swear to god today, i saw black and blue on my friends phone and she saw white and gold. we looked away for two secands and i kid you not, when we looked back at the exact same picture i saw white and gold and she starting seeing black and blue.
      I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• nubreed000 wrote: View Post
        Oh you mean RIGHT NOW??
        Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post
          Thanks for your opinion.

Take Away Lowry and Demar and have Sterner coach and we beat Golden State or any of the other teams?

Of course not.

But does Landry Fields have as much to do with this loss as Lowry? No. Some players are more responsible.
          "Stop eating your sushi."
          "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
          "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
          - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Read this on Golden State's forum

"lol @ Raps defense or whatever it is that they're trying to do out there"

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
              Read this on Golden State's forum

"lol @ Raps defense or whatever it is that they're trying to do out there"
              Not laughing at our offense?

Comment

• More from the Golden State Warriors Forums LOLL

im gonna go check out the raptor forum and see what they are saying
                Pls copy-paste best quotes here
                DeRozan trying his hardest to save his face against bunch of scrubs lol

Comment

• 15 assists. 19 turnovers. 40% FG. 18% 3P. Ladies and gentlemen, your 14/15 Toronto Raptors. Yes, that's one of the top teams in the league. They were on the second night of a road back to back and absolutely slaughtered the Raps. The Cavs, who a number of posters in this forum still describe as "deeply flawed" and "not that good" handled GS quite well in their home gym just last night.

A competitive game would have been nice.
                  "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                    Of course not.

But does Landry Fields have as much to do with this loss as Lowry? No. Some players are more responsible.
                    I never said there was no blame. I said it's not just one or two players and it's not just the coach.

People like to simplify things.... Hence the hate being thrown at Lowry/Demar/Ross/Casey.....

The whole team is playing like shit.

Comment

• Ahh well. If rather lose to the Warriors than 76ers like the wiz just did!

Comment

• At some point, Casey must be thinking I could get fired for this horse shit.....like does he use his freaking brain or what?

Comment

• LMAOOOO! I died!

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
                            I feel like the Uruk Hai at the end of the Two Towers when Gandalf comes in with Eomer and his army and they trample all of them

Haha, can't like on my phone but this is great.
                            "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• nubreed000 wrote: View Post
                              That makes no sense. We play each Atlantic team 4 times, more than anyone else in the league. If we were in the central our record would be worse because we'd play cleveland 4 times Chicago 4, Milwaukee and Detroit 4 times each.
                              That's right. And more importantly, we don't get to play the best team in the Atlantic division, ourselves, Although at this point, I fear we'd lose an intra-squad game. Badly.

Comment

• If only our top guys played smarter basketball. The team would be so much better.
                                OG is our king

Comment

Working...
                                X