Game #59: Toronto Raptors 98 - New York Knicks 103

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
    Oh my god... I just remembered.... somebody check on Mr. Z!
    I'm dead.
    You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• PHEW! You know he's the reason we usually win.......so important

Comment

This thread just got 100x better thanks to The Bunk

Comment

• runnin through the six with my woes... (drakes fans will get this)

Comment

• Man am I ever glad I missed most of this game. Saw most of the 1st and it was not good. Dont know how I would've dealt with watching another whole game of shitty ball, again.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
              Man am I ever glad I missed most of this game. Saw most of the 1st and it was not good. Dont know how I would've dealt with watching another whole game of shitty ball, again.
              I think I might have to dial back on watching for the sake of my own sanity. I won't promise to stay away completely because I don't have that kind of self control.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                Man am I ever glad I missed most of this game. Saw most of the 1st and it was not good. Dont know how I would've dealt with watching another whole game of shitty ball, again.
                Idk, there was a period where JV looked downright dominant.
                "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

Is Casey a bit too nice? ( I thought Casey is a tough love guy? ) I remember my HS coach... Good days.
                  Awww, DeRozan's sad. Poor guy....

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                    Raptors took 29 threes in this game. 29. And Lowry did not even play. A guy that likes to chuck a bunch of them

It took them 3 quarters to figure out that they have a huge advantage INSIDE. JV i think only got 1 touches inside in the first half and that was the first possession of the game.

DeRozan's shot selection continues to be an issue. You'er struggling with your shot you just can't continue to take fadeaway/diffucult shots. You're not helping yourself. And the 360 dunk was just dumb.

Terrence Ross did not even score a point.
                    "Struggling" implies a slump. Nobody slumps for half a season. He just can't shoot, period.

Comment

• This is not right. And i'm a big DeRozan fan. He's taking way too many tough/difficult/unnecessary shots.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• One word: effort.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

I think I might have to dial back on watching for the sake of my own sanity. I won't promise to stay away completely because I don't have that kind of self control.
                          I totally would've watched if I could. No tvs in the pub. Could only check my phone for updates, and that was upsetting enough.

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                            Idk, there was a period where JV looked downright dominant.
                            Was his foul trouble merited? I saw his first two. First definitely was. Second was a tougher call. There are definitely refs who'd let that go. But I didn't see any of the others.

Comment

• Urg Casey seems to be madly in love with his boys.
                              OG is our king

Comment

• Mr.Z wrote: View Post
                                I'm dead.
                                At least you weren't murdered by the rim like a certain Raptor tonight.

Comment

Working...
                                X