Masai's one big mistake!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bandit wrote: View Post
    Understanding the game is easy, understanding the game at an NBA tempo takes practice. I agree 100% though that he's a project and agree with Axel that as far we know his skills could be as good as Davis one day.

I think most people agree that the draft was neither a success nor a failure at this point, and we probably won't know for the better part of his rookie contract
    Exactly. The kid knows the game at the D-League level though. I've watched him play every minute down there. He's solid on perimeter D. It's his post D that needs work. His shot is good, but his timing isn't (Knowing when to shoot and how long too hold his shot). He plays off the ball poorly, but isn't afraid to dish the ball out. In all honesty, I think of it like this: The kid is the same age as me. (I'm younger than him by a whole 3 months. My B-day is December 21st) I played for a highscholl team this year and averaged 11.8 pts and 6.2 ast as a 5'8 PG. This is probably the last ball I'll play as a skinny white kid with a good mid-range shot. Yet I get to see this kid strive in the NBA. I'm happy for him.

YOU GO BRUNO.
    Axel wrote:
    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
    KeonClark wrote:
    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
    KeonClark wrote:
    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

grindhouse wrote: View Post
      Someone explain to me why he is getting dnp on d league team? 3 games now? Something is wrong here. Stop tricking ur selves, this gots red flag written all over it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Here's why: He's not a full roster member for one. Second, the coaching staff decides who plays and who doesn't. They don't care about guys that get sent down to them. All they care is full time members getting minutes. That's it. The D-League isn't a good minor-league to look at to see how to develop projects.
      Axel wrote:
      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
      KeonClark wrote:
      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
      KeonClark wrote:

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

peanutwoozle wrote: View Post
        does extending Casey count as his biggest mistake?
        I kinda think that was just a part of letting the team run its course, and to see if the magic they had for a stretch was real or not.

He isn't doing anything to stop them from crashing and burning, and I think that is his best decision, not worst.

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
          Here's why: He's not a full roster member for one. Second, the coaching staff decides who plays and who doesn't. They don't care about guys that get sent down to them. All they care is full time members getting minutes. That's it. The D-League isn't a good minor-league to look at to see how to develop projects.
          No good coach is going to make the next Anthony Davis lol sit on the bench cause he is not there full time.

Comment

Go watch the games where he is playing a decent amount of minute. Then go watch a few d league games. Then have a conversation with me.

Lol no thanks. Anderson was/is a fringe NBA prospect. He has a very low ceiling - Boris Diaw at best?

D-League hilights don't exactly carry much weight.

So come up with something real, then have a conversation with me.
            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
              Lol no thanks. Anderson was/is a fringe NBA prospect. He has a very low ceiling - Boris Diaw at best?

D-League hilights don't exactly carry much weight.

So come up with something real, then have a conversation with me.
              Can't have a conversation if u r not watching . I don't get in here and talk out my ass without watching

Comment

No good coach is going to make the next Anthony Davis lol sit on the bench cause he is not there full time.

Okay... if you had choice of playing a raw kid that's there every 20 or so games and a guy whose been consistent for you the whole year, who would you play?

Think about it like that.
                Axel wrote:
                KeonClark wrote:
                KeonClark wrote:

Comment

Okay... if you had choice of playing a raw kid that's there every 20 or so games and a guy whose been consistent for you the whole year, who would you play?

So many problems wit the D-League, here's a good one from Tom Ziller today that addresses that + the NCAA one-and-done problem:

http://www.sbnation.com/nba/2015/3/2...e-dleague-ncaa
                  "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

U play the better player if Bruno is the better player then u play him and coach thru the mistakes.

Comment

Someone explain to me why he is getting dnp on d league team? 3 games now? Something is wrong here. Stop tricking ur selves, this gots red flag written all over it.

Has everything said about this guy went in one ear and out the other with you? Bruno was never going to show you anything this season. Go to the tsn comments section, that's a little more your speed I think.
                      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Can't have a conversation if u r not watching . I don't get in here and talk out my ass without watching

Congrats that you watch D-League but you're still talking out of your ass.

I watch enough college and NBA ball that I don't need to watch D-League to know that Kyle Anderson is not better than Terrence Ross right now. Or a better pick than Bruno.

Can't have a conversation if someone won't deal in reality.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                          Has everything said about this guy went in one ear and out the other with you? Bruno was never going to show you anything this season. Go to the tsn comments section, that's a little more your speed I think.
                          Hahahaha, flagrant 2! Below the belt!
                          "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Masai's one big mistake!

See u guys at next draft maybe u guys and this clown MU can get one pick right he is 0-3 so far in toronto
                            0-4 if u count Ennis

Last edited by grindhouse; Mon Mar 2, 2015, 05:43 PM.

Comment

S.R. wrote: View Post
                              So many problems wit the D-League, here's a good one from Tom Ziller today that addresses that + the NCAA one-and-done problem:

http://www.sbnation.com/nba/2015/3/2...e-dleague-ncaa
                              If this was to be done, it'd be like baseball then. Which works well for basketball. Extraordinarily well.
                              Axel wrote:
                              KeonClark wrote:
                              KeonClark wrote:

Comment

See u guys at next draft maybe u guys and this clown MU can get one pick right he is 0-3 so far in toronto
                                0-4 if u count Ennis

Lol logic be damned that he's only had 1 first round pick in Toronto.

Comment

Working...
                                X