No announcement yet.

If/When the Axe Falls : Interim Head Coach Poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you think Mark Jackson would coach here at all? He played for us (00-01 season), was a good coach in GS and I like him way more than Casey.
    Axel wrote:
    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
    KeonClark wrote:
    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
    KeonClark wrote:
    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
      Do you think Mark Jackson would coach here at all? He played for us (00-01 season), was a good coach in GS and I like him way more than Casey.
      the entire front office hated mark jackson, hence being fired.

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
        Mark Jackson is an asshole
        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Brian Shaw is available They fired him in Denver this morning.

sorry....redundant post I see.
          Last edited by Bendit; Tue Mar 3, 2015, 05:15 PM.

Comment

No to Jackson and Shaw. Thibs is the only recently fired coach I'd consider right now (speculating that he does indeed get fired). There could be a bunch more firings though so don't really know the candidates yet.

Comment

Bayno seems to be unpopular on this forum but, perhaps he is best suited to fill a/the void.

Comment

godkingleonidas wrote: View Post
                When you began your rant in all caps, you lost the majority of credibility your argument might have attained via common courtesy. Your usage of intensifiers & hyperbole further undermines any slightly logical points you may have put forward. Three questions marks. Four question marks. Only children and people with defective keyboards type like that.

Wow just noticed this now. It's been pretty obvious you don't really know what's going on here. Hugely evidenced by the fact that you suggested A TRAINER to be a head coach.

And you really don't want this to turn into a grammar war, which is generally the first forum sign of "I have no idea what I'm talking about so I'm gonna try and alter the subject about keyboard keys and capital letters to try and mask my own incompetence"

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
                  Brian Shaw is available They fired him in Denver this morning.

sorry....redundant post I see.
                  Pass.

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post
                    Wow just noticed this now. It's been pretty obvious you don't really know what's going on here. Hugely evidenced by the fact that you suggested A TRAINER to be a head coach.

And you really don't want this to turn into a grammar war, which is generally the first forum sign of "I have no idea what I'm talking about so I'm gonna try and alter the subject about keyboard keys and capital letters to try and mask my own incompetence"
                    Ding ding ding.

Comment

Chuck Hayes wil be an NBA Coach one day.

He would probably get paid more to retire and become a coach.

Comment

I like the interim head coach at Orlando, Jamer Borrego. I follow the Magic pretty closely and he has them playing pretty well. They are 6-8 since he took over, which isn't good, but considering that they were on like a ten game losing streak before he took over its not that bad. He was with the Spurs for a number of years and since he was in high school people have raved about his leadership and basketball IQ. He is only 37 too, which could be good or bad. He is inexperienced as a head coach but I think he will be good.

Comment

DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
                          I like the interim head coach at Orlando, Jamer Borrego. I follow the Magic pretty closely and he has them playing pretty well. They are 6-8 since he took over, which isn't good, but considering that they were on like a ten game losing streak before he took over its not that bad. He was with the Spurs for a number of years and since he was in high school people have raved about his leadership and basketball IQ. He is only 37 too, which could be good or bad. He is inexperienced as a head coach but I think he will be good.
                          Interesting option, but definitely a guy I'd look at.
                          Axel wrote:
                          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                          KeonClark wrote:
                          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                          KeonClark wrote:
                          I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Working...
                          X