Game #60: Toronto Raptors 114 - Philadelphia 76ers 103

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 007 wrote: View Post
    No, that was for Scraptor if the 76ers won.
    Right, good call .. thank god actually, I didn't want to have to look at that.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
      I predict a blow out on Wednesday. ESPECIALLY if Lowry doesn't play. Thank God I will be missing that game.
      Same old names predicting the same old thang. Is it just championship or bust for you every game? Do you ever enjoy watching games?

Come on, man. The team is what it is by this point. If you cant enjoy any of it, then why bother watching or even following? It boggles my mind when i see the same type of comments game after game after game.

There's 82 regular season games versus a possible 4 - 28 playoff games. Ya might as well try to enjoy as many of those 82 as possible, cause those playoff games come and go very quick.

Raptors For Life! Hop on or hop off.

Comment

• Next thread up!!! LET'S GO!!!!
        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
          Right, good call .. thank god actually, I didn't want to have to look at that.
          I was going to request a week long ban for Scraptor if that Hoffa pic was his avatar for the week.
          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
            I was going to request a week long ban for Scraptor if that Hoffa pic was his avatar for the week.
            Hi!
            "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
              Same old names predicting the same old thang. Is it just championship or bust for you every game? Do you ever enjoy watching games?

Come on, man. The team is what it is by this point. If you cant enjoy any of it, then why bother watching or even following? It boggles my mind when i see the same type of comments game after game after game.

There's 82 regular season games versus a possible 4 - 28 playoff games. Ya might as well try to enjoy as many of those 82 as possible, cause those playoff games come and go very quick.

Thank you. I feel like there are a few sane fans here. You sir are one of them.
              Axel wrote:
              Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
              KeonClark wrote:
              We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
              KeonClark wrote:
              I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Boom! Drop the mic homie, drop the mic.
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                  Boom! Drop the mic homie, drop the mic.
                  Hey... do not damage my equipment!
                  Axel wrote:
                  Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Period.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                      Hi!
                      DUDE!!!l!!
                      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Working...
                      X