Clear All

Still nothing....

Comment

Easy win for the Cavs.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

Comment

No Kyle? Yikes.

I hope DD doesn't force it again. He needs to get by with a little help from his friends.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          OG is our king

Comment

consmap wrote: View Post
            No Kyle? Yikes.

I hope DD doesn't force it again. He needs to get by with a little help from his friends.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Honestly, its for the best to just rest Lowry. How many actually believe Cleveland is not eventually going to pass the Raptors anyways to take 2nd place. It's better for Lowry to get his rest now so he's better come playoffs.

Bad Lowry we've had since the new year is coinciding with the bad Raptors we've had since the new year. Not a coincidence!

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
              Still nothing....

No way we fall out of top four. Rest him as long as he needs it.
              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

It's always tough to stop LeBron James. We need not just James Johnson, but perhaps Patrick Patterson or Tyler Hansbrough, or both together, to slow him down. Also, it is important to make him work on defence. That means passing the ball to Johnson on a frequent basis. He took too few shots against Philadelphia. As for Love, Amir Johnson has to step up on both ends of the court.

Comment

I don't understand this team. I'm at the point where I literally have no expectations going into any game and am not surprised by any result. I don't know if that's a good or bad thing and I don't care.
                  Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                  Because its 2015

Comment

Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
                    I don't understand this team. I'm at the point where I literally have no expectations going into any game and am not surprised by any result. I don't know if that's a good or bad thing and I don't care.
                    No expectations are good because then when they lose, you don't feel the need to rip someones head off and put it on display as if it is a scarecrow. On the other hand, if they win wellllll then you celebrate :-)

Comment

Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
                      Were a god team with bad coaching. That's it. We have a team that can win if they put there minds to it. But only if we do.
                      Axel wrote:
                      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                      KeonClark wrote:
                      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                      KeonClark wrote:
                      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Zainab wrote: View Post
                        No expectations are good because then when they lose, you don't feel the need to rip someones head off and put it on display as if it is a scarecrow. On the other hand, if they win wellllll then you celebrate :-)
                        Why you heff to be mad?
                        "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                          Why you heff to be mad?
                          You know how I feel about that avatar.

Do you smell what the Rock is cooking?

Comment

Why you heff to be mad?
                            Because I'm scared of bears. Bears in Forest.

Anyone else find it odd he played for the Wild after saying that? I mean... the logo is bear and a forest.
                            Axel wrote:
                            Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                            KeonClark wrote:
                            We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                            KeonClark wrote:
                            I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Zainab wrote: View Post
                              You know how I feel about that avatar.

Do you smell what the Rock is cooking?
                              salami and cheese?
                              "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

Why you heff to be mad?

Comment

Working...