Game 61: Cleveland Cavaliers 120 - Toronto Raptors 112

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
    He's just not mobile enough to keep up with Love.

Really felt we should have kept Patterson on Love and thrown TRoss on Irving when it became obvious Vasquez had no hope against him.

If we meet up with these guys in the playoffs you'd hope for the people's lineup:
    KL - Irving
    DD - Smith
    JJ - LeBron
    PP - Love
    Val - Mozgov
    with Ross catching defensive assignments ad hoc and Lou getting more ballhandling duties in order to keep quickness on the floor at all time.
    Ross actually played very good defense on LeBron but LeBron made some ridiculous shots in his face.
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Lol Deandre Jordan...
      "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• Really OT, but I have a huge interview on the 16th and I'm wondering if there are any mock interview services in GTA.
        "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/12...espnapi_public

Oh my oh my. How the heck this thing made the news? Are you for real? I've seen worse methods to stop players from dunking. And after all, it was Jonas' territory, King should bring some cookies next time if he wants an easy dunk.
          Last edited by rocwell; Thu Mar 5, 2015, 06:36 AM.

Comment

• "i wasn't trying to hurt him," valanciunas said of his hard foul on james after his team's 120-112 loss at the air canada centre. "i was just trying to stop him from dunking the ball, protecting the rim. Nothing personal."
            "there's two ways that could go. The other puts me on espn. Not in a good way."
            :d :d :d

Comment

• Valanciunas vowed the foul was not dirty.

"I wasn't trying to hurt him," Valanciunas said. "I was just trying to stop him from dunking the ball and I was protecting the rim and that's it. I was just doing my job, protecting the rim, and it doesn't matter how. I wasn't trying to get anyone's attention. An easy foul is not going to work on that player."
              Good attitude, good foul. LeBron and co can play this up all they want but there is a big difference between Harden kicking him in the nuts and a tough foul in the lane.

The fact that Val went over to help him up obviously showed he meant no hard feelings by it.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/12...espnapi_public

Oh my oh my. How the heck this thing made the news? Are you for real? I've seen worse methods to stop players from dunking. And after all, it was Jonas' territory, King should bring some cookies next time if he wants an easy dunk.
                Oh my god that article... Fuck Cleveland, so fucking hard. I can't stand these infantile shitheads.

also, the picture of Lebron in that article is him commiting an (uncalled) offensive foul (clear out). Hilarious.

Comment

• Imagine LeBron playing against Larry Bird or the Bad Boys Pistons or the early '90's Knicks.

LOL

Incredible how soft the game has become when that is a hard or intentional foul.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                    Imagine LeBron playing against Larry Bird or the Bad Boys Pistons or the early '90's Knicks.

LOL

Incredible how soft the game has become when that is a hard or intentional foul.
                    Larry would school him on both ends of the court, chipring every step of the way.

Laimbeer would drop him then step over his body and think nothing of it.

God I miss real basketball players sometimes.
                    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Young Jonas. He's the keeper.

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
                        Can't there be a day when everyone on RR agrees and there are no debates, long paragraphs that bore people like me to death, and "I'm right you're wrong" mentality.

A girl can dream, right?

Just admit it was a good game and move along.
                        Sounds dreadfully boring.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
                          Those 8 points we were missing to tie the game just happens to be Lowrys number.

I think we'll be fine.
                          PSHHHHTTT

OH PLEASE.. Such a cheerleader
                          2006-07 NBA Coach of the Year

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                            Larry would school him on both ends of the court, chipring every step of the way.

Laimbeer would drop him then step over his body and think nothing of it.

God I miss real basketball players sometimes.

Yeah, I'm not sure the kids realize how physical the game was once played.

When looking at Jordan's PPG I'm not sure a lot of the kiddies realize he was doing it was the defense was able to hand check him. You do that today and it is an automatic foul.

Also, this is an example of a foul of yesteryear - no techinical, no flagarant, just 2 shots and the ball:

IN today's game, McHale is ejected, Lakers get 2 and the ball, McHale is fined and then suspended, both benches are all suspended for a game for leaving the bench.

Times have changed and along with it the mentality. Don't get me wrong, I don't condone McHale's play - it is just ball players are soft now.

Comment

Times have changed and along with it the mentality. Don't get me wrong, I don't condone McHale's play - it is just ball players are soft now.
                              It's not just basketball. Society is soft now.

Comment

Yeah, I'm not sure the kids realize how physical the game was once played.

When looking at Jordan's PPG I'm not sure a lot of the kiddies realize he was doing it was the defense was able to hand check him. You do that today and it is an automatic foul.

Also, this is an example of a foul of yesteryear - no techinical, no flagarant, just 2 shots and the ball:

IN today's game, McHale is ejected, Lakers get 2 and the ball, McHale is fined and then suspended, both benches are all suspended for a game for leaving the bench.

This should serve as notice as to how the Piston's approached basketball:

Comment

Working...
                                X