X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
    The cult of LeBron dick-riders out in full force I see
    MACK11 wrote:
    The LeBron nut-huggers are out in full force.
    The LeBron butt bangers are out in full force
    OG is our king

Comment

• the guys showed a lot of heart in this loss fought till the end

Comment

• You know what I loved about the Lebron-JV mini skirmish the most? How all the Raptors (I really noticed T Ross especially) were giving JV that handshake and body language that said "we got your back, you did the right thing, fuck em"

Haven't read through the whole thread, but I was happier after this loss than I have been after some wins. Interested to see how we come out Friday vs a bad but still decent Hornets team
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• I loved that JV didn't back down.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• JV's compete level was enormous this game, and was the main reason we came back. If he plays with this intensity regulary, he will get the ball.
            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
              I loved that JV didn't back down.
              Didn't back down? Heck, he wasn't even making a dirty play. He tried to go help the guy up after. It really was not a flagrant. Just a hard common foul. Wrapped him up. LeBron just moves with so much force that basically his own momentum is what made the play look harder. LeBron's own motion is what put him at the greatest risk, not JV's wrapping him up.

Refs clearly changed the call because it was LeBron, and not for any real basketball reason. But hey, refs pandered to the Cavs all night. I think Chicago is the only team that can beat them in the playoffs, just because it's probably the only team that has a chance of having at least close to an even whistle in a series.

Comment

• I didn't think the reffing was that bad at all actually. The flagrant was bad but calls went both ways
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                  JV's compete level was enormous this game, and was the main reason we came back. If he plays with this intensity regulary, he will get the ball.
                  He only showed that intensity because he got the ball. Only the reverse is true. When you involve your big and give him touches that's when bigs really get into the game.

Comment

• ball4life wrote: View Post
                    He only showed that intensity because he got the ball. Only the reverse is true. When you involve your big and give him touches that's when bigs really get into the game.
                    That's not completely true though. JV pretty regularly plays with good intensity even when he doesn't get touches. He's had more than a couple games where he gets few touches, but dominates the glass and the paint defensively.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                      Didn't back down? Heck, he wasn't even making a dirty play. He tried to go help the guy up after. It really was not a flagrant. Just a hard common foul. Wrapped him up. LeBron just moves with so much force that basically his own momentum is what made the play look harder. LeBron's own motion is what put him at the greatest risk, not JV's wrapping him up.

Refs clearly changed the call because it was LeBron, and not for any real basketball reason. But hey, refs pandered to the Cavs all night. I think Chicago is the only team that can beat them in the playoffs, just because it's probably the only team that has a chance of having at least close to an even whistle in a series.
                      Def not a dirty play. But in today's NBA that was a flagrant 1 foul.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                        Def not a dirty play. But in today's NBA that was a flagrant 1 foul.
                        I don't know. I'm not convinced anyone other than the select few stars would get that call in their favour, especially with the initial call being a common foul and reviews supposed to be based on the concept of "conclusive evidence needed to overturn call".

Comment

• What made IT a flagrant 1 was lebrons reaction.

No question superstar treament.

No question he is a little bitch who shows his true colours under adverse conditions.

Comment

• ball4life wrote: View Post
                            It's hard to ignore JV when he's the best and most intense player on the court. His compete level demanded the ball.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                              It's hard to ignore JV when he's the best and most intense player on the court. His compete level demanded the ball.
                              It is hard to do but the Raptors have shown it is possible to be done - repeatedly!

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                                It is hard to do but the Raptors have shown it is possible to be done - repeatedly!
                                Lou and Vasquez were both actively trying to get JV the ball near the end of the game: progress.

Comment

Working...
                                X