Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bebe's gonna be good

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Bebe's gonna be good

    The emergence of Rudy Gobert and Hassan Whiteside after washing out of the NBA for a couple years shows that tall guys with long arms and half-decent court sense can be dominant.

    We'd be crazy to let go of Bebe with his massive wingspan and quick feet. I think in a few years he'll be great.

    What do you guys think?
    "Bruno?
    Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
    He's terrible."

    -Superjudge, 7/23

    Hope you're wrong.

  • #2
    Hard to tell, we never see him play lol
    You come at the King, you best not miss.

    Comment


    • #3
      stooley wrote: View Post
      The emergence of Rudy Gobert and Hassan Whiteside after washing out of the NBA for a couple years shows that tall guys with long arms and half-decent court sense can be dominant.

      We'd be crazy to let go of Bebe with his massive wingspan and quick feet. I think in a few years he'll be great.

      What do you guys think?
      I think Bebe should be getting 5-10 minutes per game already. He played well in significant minutes for arguably the second best league in the world in the ACB, yet we can't even get him 5-10 minutes per game? Makes no sense. If he plays bad, yank him and show him the tape afterwards so he learns. Bebe isn't Bruno, he's way ahead of Bruno development wise. The fact we can't get him any minutes at our thinnest position is bullshit.

      Comment


      • #4
        stooley wrote: View Post
        The emergence of Rudy Gobert and Hassan Whiteside after washing out of the NBA for a couple years shows that tall guys with long arms and half-decent court sense can be dominant.

        We'd be crazy to let go of Bebe with his massive wingspan and quick feet. I think in a few years he'll be great.

        What do you guys think?
        9'6" standing reach and good shot block timing. At worse he'll provide rim protection against smaller lineups driving

        Comment


        • #5
          He needs actual time. I think he can be a solid backup C this year, and who knows in a few years.
          The name's Bond, James Bond.

          Comment


          • #6
            Primer wrote: View Post
            I think Bebe should be getting 5-10 minutes per game already. He played well in significant minutes for arguably the second best league in the world in the ACB, yet we can't even get him 5-10 minutes per game? Makes no sense. If he plays bad, yank him and show him the tape afterwards so he learns. Bebe isn't Bruno, he's way ahead of Bruno development wise. The fact we can't get him any minutes at our thinnest position is bullshit.
            2nd best league? CBA is arguably 3rd best league in Europe and Im not even talking about world.
            Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

            Comment


            • #7
              He's gonna be good bec he's a tall guy with long arms?
              Is this the dagger!!!?

              Comment


              • #8
                Both Whiteside and Gobert get relatively significant minutes currently. They are also heavier bodies with good weight. Bebe currently has neither and his body/physiology doesnt seem to indicate weight gain while the others have grown naturally into theirs (I believe).

                Comment


                • #9
                  stooley wrote: View Post
                  The emergence of Rudy Gobert and Hassan Whiteside after washing out of the NBA for a couple years shows that tall guys with long arms and half-decent court sense can be dominant.

                  We'd be crazy to let go of Bebe with his massive wingspan and quick feet. I think in a few years he'll be great.

                  What do you guys think?
                  I've come to expect a little more detail in your analysis, stooley. We might as well start comparing Austin Rivers to Iverson's body type

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    TRex wrote: View Post
                    He's gonna be good bec he's a tall guy with long arms?
                    You can't teach Length, if he learns the defensive schemes he's gonna be a terror defending the rim
                    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      He has not shown anything yet. I was expecting to see more from him.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        McRealistic wrote: View Post
                        He has not shown anything yet. I was expecting to see more from him.
                        Casey doesn't play rookies. Everybody knew he wasn't going to get any burn.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          That's a 7 footer out there!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            He was somebody in European league so I hope some of it transfers. Won't bet on it though
                            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Yeah I don't know if anyone can say this guy is going to be good. Sure he's tall...

                              If Raps want to win this year I wouldn't be giving him 1 minute a game. Seriously, Stiemer is better than he is at this point. (note I said, "at this point"). Does he deserve to take Tyler, Amir, or JV's minutes? Nah.
                              Eh follow my TWITTER!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X