Bebe's gonna be good

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Primer wrote: View Post
    Excellent post. Before the season started I thought Bebe would be our backup center and get 10-15 minutes per game. It's ridiculous that Casey doesn't even attempt to work him in. Once again, I think the problem is he's too tall.

"What are you, 7'? Come back when you're 6'8" and I'll give you some minutes." - DC
    Thanks! That quote right there was from his last post have right???

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
      Btw, this also shows how bad(or raw? ) Bruno is. I mean, Bebe, a guy that is NOWHERE near ready to play in the NBA is dominating D-League. While the other guy Bruno is not even good enough to play in the D-League. And some posters here wants to see both those guys gets rotation mins for the Raps earlier in the season specially when DeRozan went down. Y'all really wants to see Casey gets fired that bad huh?
      What the hell are you talking about? Seriously? Watch him play. He's definitely ready to play in the NBA. Your hyperbole is ridiculous.

Comment

What the hell are you talking about? Seriously? Watch him play. He's definitely ready to play in the NBA. Your hyperbole is ridiculous.
        Absolutely. We're talking about getting development minutes here. OKC is a good example of a top contender who needs to win every game in the West, yet still finds a way to get development minutes (15 mpg) to a really young guy like Steven Adams, as a rookie last year.

Scott Brooks could easily have copped out and played Nick Collison or even Thabeet more minutes at the expense of Adam's development.

Adams came out of college, while Bebe played professionally, so Bebe might actually have the edge in experience in their rookie seasons.

Comment

• Portuguese translator required to sum up this Interview!

Ten points if you can count the amount of Bricks in the video!

Comment

• Rapzilla wrote: View Post
            Portuguese translator required to sum up this Interview!

Ten points if you can count the amount of Bricks in the video!
            Bebe the builder!

Comment

• holy fuck they are teaching this kid pull up jumpers...Fire the whole coaching squad
              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                holy fuck they are teaching this kid pull up jumpers...Fire the whole coaching squad
                Yea, really... why in the world would coaches teach anything?

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                  Yea, really... why in the world would coaches teach anything?
                  dribble dribble pull up jumper shouldn't even be in his arsenal. Spot up jumpers and finishing in pick and roll is more than enough for him. If he has to dribble dribble pull up he should just pass it out.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                    Absolutely. We're talking about getting development minutes here. OKC is a good example of a top contender who needs to win every game in the West, yet still finds a way to get development minutes (15 mpg) to a really young guy like Steven Adams, as a rookie last year.

Scott Brooks could easily have copped out and played Nick Collison or even Thabeet more minutes at the expense of Adam's development.

Adams came out of college, while Bebe played professionally, so Bebe might actually have the edge in experience in their rookie seasons.
                    It's easy to give Adams minutes when Perkins is your center.

People need to relax. It's only his first year in the league. He's going to get plenty of opportunities soon. A couple good D-league games doesn't mean he's NBA ready. I don't think he deserves Tyler or Hayes's minutes at this point.

If he's not getting any minutes next year, I may start to get a little worried.
                    Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

I don't understand why Casey is not playing Bebe tonight !! Throw him against real big man of NBA , Gasol, Gibson, Noah and see what you have and end this debate once for all.

It is not like a win in this game matters at all. Just see what you got Casey.

Comment

I mean, what can i say lol. No comment
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• McRealistic wrote: View Post
                          I don't understand why Casey is not playing Bebe tonight !! Throw him against real big man of NBA , Gasol, Gibson, Noah and see what you have and end this debate once for all.

It is not like a win in this game matters at all. Just see what you got Casey.
                          Lol I would actually be totally ok with this. 10 minutes to see what happens... Give us some perspective

Comment

• kid played 2 min and got injured. Maybe they are just being safe. Sucks to get injured playing meaningless games.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                              kid played 2 min and got injured. Maybe they are just being safe. Sucks to get injured playing meaningless games.
                              Bebe got hurt???

Comment

• Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
                                Bebe got hurt???
                                yeah left the game

Comment

Working...
                                X