Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SkywalkerAC
    replied
    Couldn't find an Everything BeBe thread.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    MixxAOR wrote: View Post
    kid played 2 min and got injured. Maybe they are just being safe. Sucks to get injured playing meaningless games.
    It's not a meaningless game, it's the only roster he can crack right now. The kid needs to play, you can get injured in practice too. Would you rather he sit at home in bubble wrap?

Leave a comment:

• Jrice9
    replied
    golden wrote: View Post
    Absolutely. We're talking about getting development minutes here. OKC is a good example of a top contender who needs to win every game in the West, yet still finds a way to get development minutes (15 mpg) to a really young guy like Steven Adams, as a rookie last year.

Scott Brooks could easily have copped out and played Nick Collison or even Thabeet more minutes at the expense of Adam's development.

Adams came out of college, while Bebe played professionally, so Bebe might actually have the edge in experience in their rookie seasons.
    Wait a minute, OKC has failed to develop quite a few young players while contending themselves including Lamb and Perry Jones. The reason Adams especially emerged was because Perkins was absolutely horrible, they had a couple injuries and he played well.

If Bebe was kicking ass he would be playing at least a little bit.

Leave a comment:

• McRealistic
    replied
    Is he going to get any minute tonight ?

Leave a comment:

• j_val_for_mayor
    replied
    He's been recalled by the Raps today (probably not to play or anything)

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    MACK11 wrote: View Post
    He had a bad rep for being injury prone in Europe. Maybe this is why Atlanta traded him away without hesitation
    yeah bad knees. Anything with legs is a bad sign for a big. Probably why he'll never bulk up because he can't handle a lot of weight.
    He just went for the block and landed awkward.

Leave a comment:

• Bonus Jonas
    replied
    Oh noooo

What happened?

Leave a comment:

• MACK11
    replied
    yeah left the game
    He had a bad rep for being injury prone in Europe. Maybe this is why Atlanta traded him away without hesitation

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
    Bebe got hurt???
    yeah left the game

Leave a comment:

• Bonus Jonas
    replied
    kid played 2 min and got injured. Maybe they are just being safe. Sucks to get injured playing meaningless games.
    Bebe got hurt???

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Bandit
    replied
    McRealistic wrote: View Post
    I don't understand why Casey is not playing Bebe tonight !! Throw him against real big man of NBA , Gasol, Gibson, Noah and see what you have and end this debate once for all.

It is not like a win in this game matters at all. Just see what you got Casey.
    Lol I would actually be totally ok with this. 10 minutes to see what happens... Give us some perspective

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    Primer wrote: View Post
    What the hell are you talking about? Seriously? Watch him play. He's definitely ready to play in the NBA. Your hyperbole is ridiculous.
    I mean, what can i say lol. No comment

Leave a comment:

• McRealistic
    replied
    Primer wrote: View Post
    What the hell are you talking about? Seriously? Watch him play. He's definitely ready to play in the NBA. Your hyperbole is ridiculous.
    I don't understand why Casey is not playing Bebe tonight !! Throw him against real big man of NBA , Gasol, Gibson, Noah and see what you have and end this debate once for all.

It is not like a win in this game matters at all. Just see what you got Casey.

Leave a comment:

• Employee
    replied
    golden wrote: View Post
    Absolutely. We're talking about getting development minutes here. OKC is a good example of a top contender who needs to win every game in the West, yet still finds a way to get development minutes (15 mpg) to a really young guy like Steven Adams, as a rookie last year.

Scott Brooks could easily have copped out and played Nick Collison or even Thabeet more minutes at the expense of Adam's development.

Adams came out of college, while Bebe played professionally, so Bebe might actually have the edge in experience in their rookie seasons.
    It's easy to give Adams minutes when Perkins is your center.

People need to relax. It's only his first year in the league. He's going to get plenty of opportunities soon. A couple good D-league games doesn't mean he's NBA ready. I don't think he deserves Tyler or Hayes's minutes at this point.

If he's not getting any minutes next year, I may start to get a little worried.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X