What can the Raptors get for Lowry?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What can the Raptors get for Lowry?

Can they get a top 5 pick for him? can they get a top prospect like Embiid or Randle? or how about a project like a LaVine?
    Mamba Mentality

Frustration is high, I get it. But we've all seen how valuable Lowry can be for this team. I think Lowry and Jonas are really the only untouchables on this roster.

If we look to move Lowry, a complete tear down is needed.

Comment

Get rid of Casey before you do any player changes
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Lol Raptors need to rid themselves of Casey before any major players should be moved. We need to see our guys play with a coach that's actually good and doesn't just rely on the players to create their own plays.

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
          We've seen the Raptors play good basketball before Casey went crazy.

This group of players deserves another chance under a different coach.
          OG is our king

Comment

I'd rather trade dd before Lowry. I feel like Lowry can still be reigned in.
            "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
              Fair enough. But let's say Philly offer Embiid or another team offer a GREAT package for Lowry this offseason. You'd be fool not to consider it if you're Masai.

Also, remember Lowry is 29 years old. He's not a young guy.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                Fair enough. But let's say Philly offer Embiid or another team offer a GREAT package for Lowry this offseason. You'd be fool not to consider it if you're Masai.

If Houston offered Beverly and Jones and something I'd consider and I'm a huge Lowry fan

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post

I am skeptical of Embiid, I have heard he has work ethic issues (which is the biggest issue with this team right now)

Comment

Change the coach first. DD and Lowry both just need to be reigned in and given defined roles in a more balanced system. They're both productive players. DD should be a steal of a deal given his current contract (borderline All Star for 10m per) - if he is traded, it should be because his next contract will be too high and the team can get better value elsewhere.
                    "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

I don't trade Lowry or JV at the very least at this point. Rather fire Casey and go from there.

Comment

DD will do extremely well under a strict coach with a structured system. He has a lot of weapons, but he's being instructed to freelance and that's just not his game. DD could be a rich man's Rip Hamilton in the right system, which is excellent. He's not and never will be Kobe, which he's being asked to create like.

Comment

lowry for embiid???? why? are we really needing another rookie center already? do we really want to throw away the one guy who has turned his game and character around for this team for someone who hasnt even played a single minute in the nba and wait 5+ years or whatever it will take another big center to develop? no thanks.

Comment

As said, we need to see how Lowry and DD play under a different system. I think they both need to have some pressure taken off them, with more touches for JV, JJ, Ross etc.
                            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Oh how we've come to this...

Comment

Working...
                              X