Final 20 Games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Final 20 Games

Here are the final 20 games on the Raps schedule, 11 roads game, 9 home games.

@ Oklahoma City Thunder
    @ San Antonio Spurs
    Miami Heat
    Portland Trail Blazers
    @ Indiana Pacers
    Minnesota Timberwolves
    @ Chicago Bulls
    New York Knicks
    @ Detroit Pistons
    Chicago Bulls
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Houston Rockets
    @ Minnesota Timberwolves
    @ Brooklyn Nets
    Boston Celtics
    @ Charlotte Hornets
    @ Orlando Magic
    @ Miami Heat
    @ Boston Celtics
    Charlotte Hornets

What will be our record over the final 20?
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Funny how early in the year that looked like a pretty easy stretch, now, not so much. A month or so ago it looked like 55 wins would be fairly easy. Getting 49 now may be lucky. The way we are playing, 11-9 seems reasonable, but there wouldn't be a quality win amongst the W's. Not looking good at all. 10-10 wouldn't surprise or even worse unfortunately. I'm hoping for 14-6, but games against the Pistons, Hornets, Heat, Pacers and even Celtics are unlikely to be easy given the playoff picture. This team needs to turn it around badly.

Comment

Right now the way we are playing we might be lucky to win 6-7 games....

Comment

psrs1 wrote: View Post
        Right now the way we are playing we might be lucky to win 6-7 games....
        We'd be lucky to win 1 game actually with the amount of laziness out there.

Comment

8-14 games is the range im thinking...im hoping we hit that 50win marker this season (12 of out 20)..it's well within range

Comment

i predicted before the season started that we'll hit 48 wins again or slightly less.

so with 20 games to go, i say we'll go 10-10.

its just funny that it wasnt that long ago everyone was purely estatic that we actually got to the .500 mark.
            Last edited by iblastoff; Sat Mar 7, 2015, 12:25 PM.

Comment

Best case scenario we go 12-8 but 10-10 or a little bit under .500 is probably what is going to happen. We are just playing the game so badly right now. But it's so true, early on in the season this ending schedule would look so good. The thing that's not going to be good is we are going to be playing a lot of below .500 teams in April. So we will probably win a good bit of games in that month and start thinking that we are so good because of it but it's really just because we played crappy teams. But hey at this point I will take anything that will raise our confidence going into the playoffs.
              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

9 wins and 11 losses, putting us at 47-35. So much for best start in franchise history.
                "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

12-8. We got this.
                  The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

007 wrote: View Post
                    12-8. We got this.
                    I'm being optimistic and going with this.

Comment

So we still have to play the Hornets twice eh? really looking forwatrd to those 2 games.

The sked gets a lot easier after the Spurs game. I say we go 15-5.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

Does it really matter? It's all about playoffs and they are not going to second round
                        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                          Does it really matter? It's all about playoffs and they are not going to second round
                          we make the playoffs once in 7 years and all of a sudden the regular season doesn't matter?

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post
                            we make the playoffs once in 7 years and all of a sudden the regular season doesn't matter?
                            It's not that it doesn't matter, but if we actually get 50 wins for example but lose in the first round like last season then what was the point? No one is going to care
                            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

This season has been ridiculous. Its tough not knowing what to expect on any given night. Looking forward to seeing what Masai has up his sleeves this summer.
                              Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                              Because its 2015

Comment

Working...
                              X