Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Lowry the reason that Big Val is ignored on the offensive end ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mindlessness wrote: View Post
    Dude, we've fallen to 4th in ORTG. Where'd you get the 2nd in the NBA thing?
    Woah why does basketball reference have two differnt values for offensive rating ?

Anyone know which one is correct ?

EDIT:
    my source uses cumulative stats for the entire year. Meaning it takes all the stats from the entire year and dividing it by the number of games.
    Mindlessness source weighs the offensive rating for each game equally. Meaning it takes the individual rating for each game and divides it by the number of games
    Last edited by yabadabayolo; Sun Mar 8, 2015, 02:43 PM.
    I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

Mystery solved, casey doesn't want JV to be scouted before the playoffs, he's keeping him fresh and a secret weapon until the second round or ECF when we face Cleveland
      A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

I wouldn't blame Lowry out right, but there does seem a disconnect between front court players and back players on both sides of the ball.

Comment

e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
          Mystery solved, casey doesn't want JV to be scouted before the playoffs, he's keeping him fresh and a secret weapon until the second round or ECF when we face Cleveland
          Logged in at work just to big this up.

Comment

Quintarka wrote: View Post
            I wouldn't blame Lowry out right, but there does seem a disconnect between front court players and back players on both sides of the ball.
            I think it has to do with all that all-star nonsense getting to their heads and now Lowry thinks he can "do whatever I want and get away with it"

Comment

Working...
            X