Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pattern trending coming into this off-season...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Pattern trending coming into this off-season...

    Guys, I have a terrible announcement to make about a pattern I see with this team comparing to an ill-fated 2008.

    Complete the Ad-Lib if you want to

    2008: Raptors stumble their asses into the 2008 playoffs with Magic.
    -The press and fans will heat up the steaming pile of BS that Magic are our favourable matchup
    -Smitch makes the worst SF starter in Bargnani and hands the Magic Game 1 in a platinum (not just silver) platter.
    -Raps lose 1st round
    -Fans are saying Euro Bargnani should be #2 not #3 or #4
    -BCo trades still useful and talented TJ Ford and fundamental Rasho, and smart #17 pick (Hibbert) for an injured $20 million a year shit-heap in J. O'Neal
    -Raptors never make the playoffs again in 5 years and produces failed garbage in that time.

    Painful Prediction:

    2015: Raptors are starting to stumble into the 2015 playoffs with -->Maybe Washington, Hornets, Bucks, or Indiana
    **The press and fans will heat up the steaming pile of BS that _________ are our favourable matchup
    **Casey makes worst SF starter in _______________ and hands the ____________ Game 1 in a platinum (not just silver) platter
    **Raps lose 1st round
    **Fans are saying Euro Jonas Valanciunus should be #2 not #3 or #4
    **Masai trades still useful and talented _______ and fundamental _______, and smart #___ pick (_______) for an injured $20 Million a year in ______________
    **Raptors ___________ the playoffs again in ____ years and produces ____________ in that time.


    Please Masai and Raptors, may this cycle not be like 2008!!
    Last edited by tonious35; Sun Mar 8th, 2015, 11:03 PM.

  • #2
    I dont get this. Nothing about the team is the same.
    The Double Champ is here!
    Dynasty King: RRNBADLS7
    Raptors: Larry O'Brien

    Comment


    • #3
      two instances does not make a trend...
      "Stay steamy"

      - Kobe

      Comment


      • #4
        Mack North wrote: View Post
        I dont get this. Nothing about the team is the same.
        You have to focus on some of the details that us fans have experienced from before and compare it to this year. There are differences for sure, but there are also some key similarities. This is a daring food for thought, just want to share it. I am hoping that things will not run the way I am putting within this prediction, or this will be freaking bad.

        I will let the moderator decide if this is even worth to look at.
        Last edited by tonious35; Sun Mar 8th, 2015, 11:08 PM.

        Comment


        • #5
          tonious35 wrote: View Post
          You have to focus on some of the details that us fans have experienced from before and compare it to this year. There are differences for sure, but there are also some key similarities. This is a daring food for thought, just want to share it. I am hoping that things will not run the way I am putting within this prediction, or this will be freaking bad.

          I will let the moderator decide if this is even worth to look at.
          If you focus on the details only, and only select ones, you can draw this parallel between any two teams ever.

          Plus like half your details are speculation. Most of them really.
          twitter.com/dhackett1565

          Comment


          • #6
            DanH wrote: View Post
            If you focus on the details only, and only select ones, you can draw this parallel between any two teams ever.

            Plus like half your details are speculation. Most of them really.
            It's speculation. This is for fun, really. If any fan is upset about tonight, they can fill in the ad-lib for fun and venting.

            Comment


            • #7
              last year they stumbled into the playoffs. this year they are a playoff team

              Comment


              • #8
                Jclaw wrote: View Post
                last year they stumbled into the playoffs. this year they are a playoff team
                Last year Raptor had a functional defense for a couple month. The defense this year is garbage and counting on Lou in the playoffs is a mistake. The team last year was a better playoff team.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Mack North wrote: View Post
                  I dont get this. Nothing about the team is the same.
                  The collapse is.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X