The Bright Side of Losing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RandomGuy wrote: View Post
    Is there a bandwagon on FireUjiri??? It's just you and well, you.
    peanutwoozle's banging that drum as hard as he can, but so far he's still the only one on his wagon.
    "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

S.R. wrote: View Post
      peanutwoozle's banging that drum as hard as he can, but so far he's still the only one on his wagon.
      #BringBackIsiah

Comment

jangles wrote: View Post
        what if we start making the shot we normally make!?
        lmao...priceless!!!

Comment

RandomGuy wrote: View Post
          The only bright side of losing I see is increasing chances of Dwane Casey getting pounded by the Rock a.k.a. Ujiri.
          You mean he gets fired right

Comment

FromTheNorth wrote: View Post
            I thought winning our division would guarantee home court advantage first round Oh well I doubt we drop off more than Washington they've been losing just as bad as us.
            we have already dropped off more than washington.

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post
              Just a 2.5 game lead with 19 games left. Home court is anything but guaranteed.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                Just a 2.5 game lead with 19 games left. Home court is anything but guaranteed.
                Raps are struggling.

Comment

Jangles wrote: View Post
                  Raps are struggling.
                  no shit

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post
                    How so?
                    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                      How so?

Comment

FromTheNorth wrote: View Post
                        I know everyone's depressed from the losing streak. So let's take a look at the amazing upside of it.

1. Rather than facing Miami, Indiana or Charlotte first round we get to face the Bucks or the Wizards.

2. Even if the raptors fall to a record lower than the Bucks or Wizards we finish 4th and get a favorable first round matchup [Updated (thx planetmars) - No home court advantage if we have a lower record ] (Unless Brooklyn goes on a miracle run)

3. If we do end up with a low enough record we get a mid range draft pick rather than some 27th or 26th pick we were looking to get around January.

4. I'm sure the raptors will pull it together by the end of the regular season. That means we will have a potential 2nd round match up with the Hawks. (Which is way more preferable than the Cavs or Bulls)

"Sometimes when you're surrounded by a dumpster full of garbage it's very easy to overlook the hidden gem inside." - Anonymous

Raps Vs Cavs 2015 ECF, Book it!

This thread will be bumped when we make the ECF and still get a decent pick with lots of trade potential or if we go down taking the hawks to a full 7 game series. #InMasaiIstillTrust

Feel free to flame if we get knocked off in the first round =P
                        I love your optimism. Don't see Raptors getting out of first round at present.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                          A little misleading, since the Raps had a good net rating cushion on Washington pre-January 16th. So even though the Raptors have fallen further, they are still a better team.

Also, schedule has been pretty brutal. Not saying they are playing at the level they should, but I don't think they're suddenly a lottery team either.
                          That is a normal collar. Move on, find a new slant.

Comment

i haven't even watched a raptors game in the past couple weeks its been so depressing
                            @sweatpantsjer

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
                              i haven't even watched a raptors game in the past couple weeks its been so depressing
                              How can you miss games lool? It's nearly impossible for me to not watch raptors games no matter how bad they're playing.
                              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
                                The only game I've missed was when my house had a power outage less than an hour before a game lol
                                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Working...
                                X