Game #65: Miami Heat 92 - Toronto Raptors 102

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRex wrote: View Post
    Not sure if anyone noticed this. JJ did not play in the 2nd half. I hought he was the Raps best player in the 1st half.
    Yup was surprising but it's Casey lol
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Dekker from Wisconsin projected by mock to go to raps at 21. Looks like he'd be a good pick up for sf if he goes that late. Quick for 6'9. our players should watch the Badgers move the ball, could learn a thing or two

Comment

• Passing = wins.

I hope Kyle and DD notice.
        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Not sure if anyone noticed this. JJ did not play in the 2nd half. I hought he was the Raps best player in the 1st half.
          #CoachEm

Comment

Casey didn't like the last 2 offensive plays in the half where JJ got fouled in the post resulting in free throws, and then the next play down, when he posterized Birdman to end the half.

Comment

• DDelight wrote: View Post
              Casey didn't like the last 2 offensive plays in the half where JJ got fouled in the post resulting in free throws, and then the next play down, when he posterized Birdman to end the half.
              That's a benching for sure.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                Passing = wins.

I hope Kyle and DD notice.
                With only this in mind, couldn't they just pass to each other?

Comment

• I guess the key is to just never have JV play!

Comment

• Ya know, this team have a lot of problems. Like every other team do right, but what I missed most about our team is our passion. Our underdog passion. We played our hearts out a year ago. DD free throw freak and Kyle a pitbull. I miss those guys.

Comment

• DDelight wrote: View Post
                      I really really feel like Casey is trying to cover JJ from getting scouted for the playoffs. Because some games I feel like Casey tells him to just go in and take random shots, 3 pointers, mid range shots etc. to make him look bad.
                      He doesn't give him a lot of minutes even when he's playing well. I'm not totally convinced though because ya know its Casey.

Comment

• LOVED the final lines for DeMar and Lowry: 12 FGA each, 19/6/6 for DD and 18/8/8 for Lowry. 12/13 FT for DD and 5/8 3PT for Lowry. That's playing to your strengths and not pouring all your effort into 20+ FGA.

Definitely seeemed to deliberate extra passing. Wasn't always accompanied by good off the ball movement, but huge improvement over the iso play.

Great to see.
                        "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post
                          Yes, but pre-injury he was getting to the line and making assists and playing good D. There are plenty of players in this league who shoot 45% from the field and do nothing else. Most of them wind up as throw-ins in trades for productive players.
                          Personally, I didnt see much of a difference pre & post. Demar is still a guy that will have 2-3 solid all around games, followed by 2-3 stinkers. In my opinion, he did this prior to his injury and after his injury. I also think his D is getting overrated.

To your point, when you're the main guy on offense, shooting 38% is huge. I'd like to see how many players shooting 45% (on 16 FGA / game as main guys on their teams O) are throw ins in trades.

Comment

I want to see more Tyler Hansbrough like effort from this team. Because that's what this team is missing right now: Effort.
                            You got your wish. I hope for more of the same against Portland.

Comment

Working...
                            X