Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fan Fiction: Masai Uriji's secret plan?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fan Fiction: Masai Uriji's secret plan?!

Has anyone heard of Masai Uriji's secret plan?! It was recently revealed to me by an unnamed source that Nash is just hurting his trade value pretending to have a bad back and comes to the Raptors. Then Masai's master plan will fall in to place. Bhullar is the first piece Masai assembles. He will take off his fat suit revealing his super athletic body and unmask himself as the best center in the game. Then Tristan Thompson will come. Followed by Kelly and STAUSKAS?!? Then Nash blows a conch shell and Wiggins descends from the air completing the collection as Bennett hobbles out of breath to join the huddle too.

Nash should coach the raptors
    A wise man once said: F*ck Brooklyn!

Comment

Last edited by MixxAOR; Wed Mar 11, 2015, 06:24 AM.
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

I like your screen name. He's one of my fav players in the league
        2006-07 NBA Coach of the Year

Comment

NeedTristanThompson wrote: View Post
          Has anyone heard of Masai Uriji's secret plan?! It was recently revealed to me by an unnamed source that Nash is just hurting his trade value pretending to have a bad back and comes to the Raptors. Then Masai's master plan will fall in to place. Bhullar is the first piece Masai assembles. He will take off his fat suit revealing his super athletic body and unmask himself as the best center in the game. Then Tristan Thompson will come. Followed by Kelly and STAUSKAS?!? Then Nash blows a conch shell and Wiggins descends from the air completing the collection as Bennett hobbles out of breath to join the huddle too.
          Finally a roster crappy enough to warrant minutes for Bruno!

Comment

Nash blowing a conch shell made me laugh. Good thread.
            @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                Finally a roster crappy enough to warrant minutes for Bruno!
                Bruno should be getting minutes now. We are de facto tanking.

Comment

Then they all transform, locking together to form a super mech

...Unguardable even Barkley Gaiden himself.

In all seriousness though, Nash to the Raptors front office makes sense from a marketing standpoint alone.

Comment

Who knew...this team is better at driving the tank than the pre gay trade one.

Further proof that the Gay trade was in fact a tank maneuver.

Just in case... for the touchy...this was sarcasm

Comment

I laughed really hard at the Bhullar fat suit part.
                      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                        Then they all transform, locking together to form a super mech

...Unguardable even Barkley Gaiden himself.
                        More like "super meh". Am i right?
                        Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

Yeah I just wish Thompson fit better with the Raptors so it would be reasonable to attempt to acquire him, he's wasting away over there in Cleveland

Comment

Yeah I just wish Thompson fit better with the Raptors so it would be reasonable to attempt to acquire him, he's wasting away over there in Cleveland
                            Yeah. Thompson imo would look great alongside JV. He's a younger version of Amir, who is also a beast on the boards.

Comment

Working...
                            X