• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

sounds like Raps to be honest
    Hire him!!
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
        https://basketball.realgm.com/wireta...n-Expectations

No thanks to Mike "I don't want to be part of a winning organization" Budenlolzer.
        It's actually funny because he said he left Atlanta because they didn't seem to be committed to winning. Said even teams like the Knicks and Suns were better than them in terms of trying to emphasize actually competing.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Get him as a PG backup when Lowry starts bricking
          Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• He's actually a really interesting candidate. He was an excellent PG so you know he understands the game very well, he immediately started coaching when he retired so you know he's been planning on being a coach for a long time. He's also had a lot of success right away as a head coach in a difficult situation (low on budget and talent). I would not be upset if this ends up being Masai's guy.

Comment

• magoon wrote: View Post

Never heard of him until today, but after reading Blake's piece on the main page, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't intrigued.

Comment

• magoon wrote: View Post

Most interesting candidate so far, for me. I always liked the cut of his jib.
                "Stop eating your sushi."
                "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Is he ready for NBA HC job though?

Comment

• From last year:

Report: Lithuanian coach Jasikevicius turns down Spurs offer to work Summer League

http://news4sanantonio.com/sports/sp...-summer-league

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                      Yeah he played in the NBA. I remember him. He's a great shooter.
                      At what, free throws? His other numbers are very pedestrian (39.7% FG, 35.5% 3PFG)

Or maybe he was just good on the other side of the pond.

Comment

• lol
                        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• My new top 3 candidates:

Messina
                          Jasikejfuekeyus
                          Hammon
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The issue I see with Jasikevicius is controlling his shit, he's either going to be the most respected (aka Pop) or most hated coach (aka Blatt). He's very emotional and with star players in this league it can be a bit tricky with him in NBA. In Euroleague everyone buys into his system and understands that he simply cares that much, that's just the way he is. In NBA, he can be calmer due to players being more professional and making less mistakes or vice versa, one thing I know for sure, he would be the alpha male in the team, not someone else.
                            Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                              At what, free throws? His other numbers are very pedestrian (39.7% FG, 35.5% 3PFG)

Or maybe he was just good on the other side of the pond.
                              He was a great shooter. He didn't play much in the NBA but shot the ball well in Indy (.364 and .372 from 3), and then sucked hard in a short stint in GSW where he played less and probably couldn't get comfortable. CJ Miles shoots about 36% from 3 for his career but some Raps fans think he's a sniper (and they're wrong).

Those aren't all time great numbers, but he also shot about 45, 39 and 90+ from field, 3 and ft line in Europe. His offence depended a lot on being able to shoot and running the p'n'r very well. If you sagged off and guarded the lane he would nail jumpers. He was like a tougher Jose.

Obviously a guy who mostly played FIBA rules is going to see a slight % drop in the NBA. I don't see the big deal or why it's relevant to a coaching discussion.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                                My new top 3 candidates:

Messina
                                Jasikejfuekeyus
                                Hammon
                                Agreed.

Masai sure is patient/takes his time. I guess this shouldn't be a surprise by now.
                                "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Working...
                                X