Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Potential Coaching Candidates

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • rocwell wrote: View Post
    Man we're going full European
    Again??

    Comment


    • LJ2 wrote: View Post
      Again??
      Again? When was the last time?
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

      Comment


      • DanH wrote: View Post
        Again? When was the last time?
        Bryan Colangelo era.

        Bring BC back?
        Mamba Mentality

        Comment


        • MixxAOR wrote: View Post







          New assistants?
          The Raptors have an assistant coach opening? Since when? Hmmmmmm.....
          That is a normal collar. Move on, find a new slant.

          Comment


          • DanH wrote: View Post
            Again? When was the last time?
            I think referring to the garbajosa, Calderon, Parker, araujo, bargnani, turkoglu days
            It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

            Comment


            • KeonClark wrote: View Post
              I think referring to the garbajosa, Calderon, Parker, araujo, bargnani, turkoglu days
              Ah, so the days when we had literally zero European coaches on the team. That's what I thought.
              twitter.com/dhackett1565

              Comment


              • KeonClark wrote: View Post
                I think referring to the garbajosa, Calderon, Parker, araujo, bargnani, turkoglu days
                Just being an ass, but Hedon't, Hoffa and AP technically weren't Euros.

                Comment


                • golden wrote: View Post
                  Just being an ass, but Hedon't, Hoffa and AP technically weren't Euros.
                  It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                  Comment


                  • golden wrote: View Post
                    Just being an ass, but Hedon't, Hoffa and AP technically weren't Euros.
                    Hedo is European. Garba and Jose too. Bargs is from Saturn.

                    Comment


                    • KeonClark wrote: View Post
                      I think referring to the garbajosa, Calderon, Parker, araujo, bargnani, turkoglu days

                      Comment


                      • rocwell wrote: View Post
                        Hedo is European. Garba and Jose too. Bargs is from Saturn.
                        I know Hedo speaks Serbian, but I always thought he was a Turk.... as in Turk-oglu.

                        Comment


                        • golden wrote: View Post
                          I know Hedo speaks Serbian, but I always thought he was a Turk.... as in Turk-oglu.
                          Turkey is part Europe part Asia. Hedo hometown:

                          Bayrampaşa is a suburban district of Istanbul, Turkey on the European side of the city. The district comprises both working class residential and industrial areas. The population is 240,000, and the district covers an area of 8 km²
                          It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                          Comment


                          • golden wrote: View Post
                            I know Hedo speaks Serbian, but I always thought he was a Turk.... as in Turk-oglu.
                            Turkey is Europe... for now.

                            Comment


                            • KeonClark wrote: View Post
                              Turkey is part Europe part Asia. Hedo hometown:

                              Bayrampaşa is a suburban district of Istanbul, Turkey on the European side of the city. The district comprises both working class residential and industrial areas. The population is 240,000, and the district covers an area of 8 km²
                              rocwell wrote: View Post
                              Turkey is Europe... for now.
                              RR never disappoints.

                              Comment


                              • rocwell wrote: View Post
                                Hedo is European. Garba and Jose too. Bargs is from Saturn.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X