No announcement yet.

Potential Coaching Candidates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raptors hiring Jasikevicius with Scariolo and Katsikaris on the coaching staff (along with Jama) would force the Raptors broadcasting crew into summer workouts to work on pronunciation and enunciation skills.

For visiting broadcast teams ... good luck!

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
      Raptors hiring Jasikevicius with Scariolo and Katsikaris on the coaching staff (along with Jama) would force the Raptors broadcasting crew into summer workouts to work on pronunciation and enunciation skills.

For visiting broadcast teams ... good luck!
      Only if they buy a 2nd rounder and draft Sviatoslav Mykhailiuk.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
        I think referring to the garbajosa, Calderon, Parker, araujo, bargnani, turkoglu days
        Yeah that's what I was referring to and don't forget mauritzio that came along with Bargs....I know the spelling is wrong

Comment

• The way Casey talked on First Take today, it sounds like hes going to be the next HC the Pistons.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
            The way Casey talked on First Take today, it sounds like hes going to be the next HC the Pistons.
            Be interesting to see how much Drummond is utilized in comparison to JV
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Casey is just a class act man. Watch his interview on First Take.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Is Masai waiting for playoffs to end so he can interview someone from the Cav's or GS coaching staff or does he already have his man and doesn't want to announce it until after tonight game? Cause Casey is joining the broadcast team for the game?

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
                  Is Masai waiting for playoffs to end so he can interview someone from the Cav's or GS coaching staff or does he already have his man and doesn't want to announce it until after tonight game? Cause Casey is joining the broadcast team for the game?
                  It's Masai - he's still evaluating.
                  "Stop eating your sushi."
                  "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                  "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                  - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• How cool is this. The greatest Raps coach of all time, the greatest Raptor of all time(VC), and probably the greatest SF in Raptors history(TMac) lol.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• So much Raptors history and a red head in one table.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                        So much Raptors history and a red head in one table.

Love that guy! I hope he coaches the Pistons.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                          How cool is this. The greatest Raps coach of all time, the greatest Raptor of all time(VC), and probably the greatest SF in Raptors history(TMac) lol.

Casey has the art of pandering down to a science. Lol.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                            Casey has the art of pandering down to a science. Lol.
                            Casey would have double teamed Lebron more to leave more shooters

heh.
                            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Do you guys think the delay implies that Sarunas is the favorite? His team is currently playing in the LKL so maybe they can’t interview him more or announce anything until their league is over.

Comment

• I think they were waiting to interview someone from the Warriors.

How much longer does LKL play?

Comment

Working...
                                X