X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• grindhouse
    replied
    DanH wrote: View Post
    What's not to be impressed with the offence? The ball moved, the players moved, the team scored no matter who was on the floor, the usage and minutes got spread around, and the offence held up even in the playoffs.
    It got shut down in the playoffs no one cares about regular season

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied
    grindhouse wrote: View Post
    Here is the thing we already seen nurse offense I am not impressed. Stackhouse should be getting interest from Detroit where he has history but he is not that gives me pause. He also was one of the players Larry brown got rid of before their championship run. Chancey billups was the coach on the floor for the best defensive team in nba history. If I remember correct finals MVP. Raheed Wallace is someone I would like to pair with billups as a assistant.

Messina is the only other tactician Coach on the market I know about. I have a feeling MU is going to pull a Bruno as this is his first time picking a coach.
    What's not to be impressed with the offence? The ball moved, the players moved, the team scored no matter who was on the floor, the usage and minutes got spread around, and the offence held up even in the playoffs.

Leave a comment:

• grindhouse
    replied
    Here is the thing we already seen nurse offense I am not impressed. Stackhouse should be getting interest from Detroit where he has history but he is not that gives me pause. He also was one of the players Larry brown got rid of before their championship run. Chancey billups was the coach on the floor for the best defensive team in nba history. If I remember correct finals MVP. Raheed Wallace is someone I would like to pair with billups as a assistant.

Messina is the only other tactician Coach on the market I know about. I have a feeling MU is going to pull a Bruno as this is his first time picking a coach.

Leave a comment:

• Hotshot
    replied
    magoon wrote: View Post
    Stack was always a bit of a longshot to get a head coaching gig this year. Yes, he's done great work down in the D-League, but the usual next step after that is to become a head assistant coach in the NBA - like Nick Nurse did. None of this means that Detroit or somebody else won't ultimately decide to hire Stack, because teams take chances on guys all the time, but the odds of him getting a head coaching gig weren't as good as people here thought they were.
    Well if they hire Nurse for the coaching gig, they should get Stack a promotion to his assistant.

Leave a comment:

• Primer
    replied
    Has a coach ever gone from the D-League straight to being an NBA head coach? I don't think that has ever happened.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X