Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rudy Gay's stats with Casey & w/out

Two years each team

7 seasons(479G) MEM MP-36.2 FGA-15.2 FG%-.452 TRB-5.8 AST-2.0 STL-1.3 PPG-17.9

2 seasons(51G) TOR MP-35.0 FGA-17.6 FG%.411 TRB-6.8 AST-2.6 STL-1.7 PPG-19.5

2 seasons(113G) SAC MP-34.9 FGA-15.8 FG%.468 TRB-5.7 AST-3.4 STL-1.1 PPG-20.3

Why does every STAR player get treated like a SUPERSTAR with Casey causing them to get like every single shot (Good or bad) even if they dont earn it

I said it many times and i'll say it again if Demar get's traded i can BET ANYTHING that his FG% will go up and also his assist

We need to get rid of Casey after the playoffs, he's a good man but I believe that his role should be an assistant coach somehwere not HEAD.
    Hire a coach that has some balls to tell the players to STFU and take a seat, under POP Demar/Lowry/JV could probably win FINALS MVP. But obv we wony get POP #PipeDream

Hire a proven coach after the playoffs and we should be back at top10 in both Defense and offense
    Yes
    68.18%
    No
    31.82%
    Last edited by Abbas; Wed Mar 11, 2015, 09:45 PM.
    Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Abbas wrote: View Post
    Two years each team

Why does every STAR player get treated like a SUPERSTAR with Casey causing them to get like every single shot (Good or bad) even if they dont earn it

I said it many times and i'll say it again if Demar get's traded i can BET ANYTHING that his FG% will go up and also his assist

We need to get rid of Casey after the playoffs, he's a good man but I believe that his role should be an assistant coach somehwere not HEAD.
    Hire a coach that has some balls to tell the players to STFU and take a seat, under POP Demar/Lowry/JV could probably win FINALS MVP. But obv we wony get POP #PipeDream

Hire a proven coach after the playoffs and we should be back at top10 in both Defense and offense
    Because he's fuckin' retarded
    You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

what could've been
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Might as well add this too:

Andrea Bargnani

3 seasons(224 G) TOR (Triano) MP-34.0 FGA-14.6 FG%-.456 TRB-5.6 AST-1.4 BLK-1.1 PPG-17.8

2 seasons(66 G) Hell or High Water MP-30.8 FGA-13.8 FG%.416 TRB-4.5(LOL) AST-1.5 BLK-0.6 PPG-15.8

2 seasons(56 G) NYK MP-28.6 FGA-11.7 FG%.447 TRB-5.1 AST-1.2 BLK-1.1 PPG-13.3

Comment

As much as people praise MU. Kings would not trade Gay back for 2Pats and GV. Raptors also had to eat two terrible contracts. Casey is a player killer

Comment

Rudy was a talented player and was misused under Casey, Rudy cannot be your #1 taking all the shots.
            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

it's fucked up how fans boo the guy too
              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                The majority are morons. There's a right and wrong time to boo everyone.

My personal opinion would be to cheer the player during starting lineups, or when the player enters from the bench, if they did a serviceable job for Raps... but after that, everyone is fair game during game play action. But I boo everyone during game play...

Comment

Coaching and system TRULY MATTERS !!

Abbas wrote: View Post
                  Two years each team

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                    Not really he sucked ass and ball hogged historical proportions. Its not like casey was literally going "refuse to move the ball"
                    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

When you think about it, a starting lineup of KL/DD/Gay/Amir/JV should be very good, if everyone shares the ball. Main problem with Gay is that he has a superstar contract, but isn't. However, it is pretty clear than Gay didn't deserve any of the massive hate and league wide mockery that he got when he was traded.

Comment

I praise Masai for refusing to pay $19 million to guy who didn't move the ball and chucked half of his contested shots.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                          I praise Masai for refusing to pay $19 million to guy who didn't move the ball and chucked half of his contested shots.
                          Exactly, and don't forget its not just gv and pat as mentioned above. He also flipped salmons for lou and bebe. I do that trade another 1000 times even if gay played like he is now.
                          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

golden wrote: View Post
                            When you think about it, a starting lineup of KL/DD/Gay/Amir/JV should be very good, if everyone shares the ball. Main problem with Gay is that he has a superstar contract, but isn't. However, it is pretty clear than Gay didn't deserve any of the massive hate and league wide mockery that he got when he was traded.
                            That spaces the team like JJ at the 3. Gay being ball dominant makes it even worse.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                              He paid 14M for Hayes and Salmons instead while taking on two RFA.

Comment

Working...
                              X