Game #66: Portland Trail Blazers 113 - Toronto Raptors 97

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
    This is the most efficient year in his last 5. The coincidence of a contract year cannot be ignored.
    True...as well as the sample size as well as being the defacto first option (with Melo out). We must all remember that "wonderful" 13 game streak.....when most sighed "finally"!....and then pooof alongwith a calf injury.

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
      Guys don't become 50% from the floor just by effort. Better shot selection is coaching or at least discourage poor shot selection. His efficiency improved not production.
      09-10 Bargs shot 47% over 80 games. Also added 6.2 rebounds and 1.4 Blocks, to go with 17 points ... that was back when I still had hope for him. And I guess that was under Triano?

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
        09-10 Bargs shot 47% over 80 games. Also added 6.2 rebounds and 1.4 Blocks, to go with 17 points ... that was back when I still had hope for him. And I guess that was under Triano?
        Yup, everyone was efficient under Triano

Comment

• still found it crazy hilarious that JV singlehandedly shot better than lowry, ross and lou combined.

JV 7/7
          lowry/ross/lou 6/25

absolutely pathetic. 6 of fucking 25!!!!!

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
            still found it crazy hilarious that JV singlehandedly shot better than lowry, ross and lou combined.

JV 7/7
            lowry/ross/lou 6/25

absolutely pathetic. 6 of fucking 25!!!!!
            I find it crazy hilarious that you find this crazy hilarious
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Working...
            X