X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good win. 40th win.

KG and Wiggins next.

Comment

• Lowry is wearing the One Headband to rule them all. He gets power from it.
      OG is our king

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
        Yea if we played a team that could actually shoot we wouldn't have won. Indiana missed soooooo many open shots and easy looks. Our D is still horrible. We are probably gonna win the next couple games and people are going to think we turned a corner when really its just because we played crappy teams.
        Yeah I suspect you're on target. We just gotta hope MU is as smart as we all hope he is. I am worried he has become unduly influenced by the well meaning, but clueless , suits of MLSE.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
          No, he rightly benched JV and Bonus Jonas is right on. He stupidly kept everyone else in, including ankleless Amir. Fucking retarded. Casey even makes mistakes at the end of a blowout...smh...

It was a 10 a pt game when he took JV out not a blowout, 3mins left in the game too.

Pacers went small they put West at the 5. Casey counterd with Patterson. DC obvously matching up.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• You guys act like keeping starters in at the end of blowouts means there's a 50% chance they'll get injured. Can anyone name anyone who's been injured because they've been kept in too long except for Rose?

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
              thats cause demar is actually pretty good at postups. thats probably his most dependable shot to get off.
              DeRozans stat line of the night:

1.02 PPP (including assists)
              45.3 TS%
              28 total possessions

Amir's:

1.01 PPP
              59.8 TS%
              13 total possessions

JV's Stat Line:

1.34 PPP
              67.0 TS%
              10 total possessions

Lowry:

1.57 PPP
              69.8 TS%
              27 total possessions

Ross:

1.29 PPP
              75 TS%
              7 total possessions

Vasquez:

1.15 PPP
              50 TS%
              13 total possessions

Lou:

1.14 PPP
              59.8 TS%
              21 total possessions

Patterson:

2.22 PPP
              106.4 TS%
              4 total possessions

Hansborough:

1.81 PPP
              90.6 TS%
              3 total possessions

Another unsurprising game where the inefficient, high-volume chuckers bring down the team. Too bad the Pacers struggle to score more than 100 with nobody defending them

Comment

• Bunch of non sense smh.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post

It was a 10 a pt game when he took JV out not a blowout, 3mins left in the game too.

Pacers went small they put West at the 5. Casey counterd with Patterson. DC obvously matching up.
                  The HATE for Casey so out of hand now that people are actually making SHIT up to attack the guy.
                  Thanks for being a voice of reason.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                    Yea if we played a team that could actually shoot we wouldn't have won. Indiana missed soooooo many open shots and easy looks. Our D is still horrible. We are probably gonna win the next couple games and people are going to think we turned a corner when really its just because we played crappy teams.
                    didnt you already say you were 'done' with this team like 5 games ago? we scored 117 against the top 7 defensive team in the league. thats pretty damn good. pacers scored 98. which is about 2 points above their average, against a team thats currently ranked severely low in defense. thats also pretty good.

this team has a lot of problems right now. but this was a solid win. yet you still come across as the most pathetic crybaby poster on this board.

Comment

• How are the heat up 23pts against the Cavs? ??
                      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                        didnt you already say you were 'done' with this team like 5 games ago? we scored 117 against the top 7 defensive team in the league. thats pretty damn good. pacers scored 98. which is about 2 points above their average, against a team thats currently ranked severely low in defense. thats also pretty good.

this team has a lot of problems right now. but this was a solid win. yet you still come across as the most pathetic crybaby poster on this board.
                        It is not just him ... It is TOXIC environment that has been created by some old timers here ( You know who I am talking about), that is making all these new young fans act so immature and irrational.

This team has personnel problems. Casey has some difficultly with offensive schemes. These are facts. But also, it is a FACT that this team has done reasonably well this season and this was a solid WIN.

People need to just sit down and enjoy it.

Comment

• OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
                          DeRozans stat line of the night:

1.02 PPP (including assists)
                          45.3 TS%
                          28 total possessions

Amir's:

1.01 PPP
                          59.8 TS%
                          13 total possessions

JV's Stat Line:

1.34 PPP
                          67.0 TS%
                          10 total possessions

Lowry:

1.57 PPP
                          69.8 TS%
                          27 total possessions

Ross:

1.29 PPP
                          75 TS%
                          7 total possessions

Vasquez:

1.15 PPP
                          50 TS%
                          13 total possessions

Lou:

1.14 PPP
                          59.8 TS%
                          21 total possessions

Patterson:

2.22 PPP
                          106.4 TS%
                          4 total possessions

Hansborough:

1.81 PPP
                          90.6 TS%
                          3 total possessions

Another unsurprising game where the inefficient, high-volume chuckers bring down the team. Too bad the Pacers struggle to score more than 100 with nobody defending them
                          DeMar, Lowry and Lou played well today, this isn't the game to criticise them.

Comment

• Pretty sad list lol.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• McRealistic wrote: View Post
                              It is not just him ... It is TOXIC environment that has been created by some old timers here ( You know who I am talking about), that is making all these new young fans act so immature and irrational.

This team has personnel problems. Casey has some difficultly with offensive schemes. These are facts. But also, it is a FACT that this team has done reasonably well this season and this was a solid WIN.

People need to just sit down and enjoy it.
                              maybe if i TALK like THIS then I'll be able to get MY points across too. Or i'll just end up sounding like chandler bing.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                                Pretty sad list lol.

LOL I remember Jose had one against the Rockets, I was at that game.
                                I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
                                -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

Working...
                                X