Tell Me Something I Don't Know

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tell Me Something I Don't Know

Tell me something I don't know about these Raptors.

I'll start: How did I miss the fact that Lou Williams has two girlfriends who are both down with being co-stars? No wonder his teammates love him no matter how many shots he takes. Lou Williams is #winning

"We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

S.R. wrote: View Post

I'll start: How did I miss the fact that Lou Williams has two girlfriends who are both down with being co-stars? No wonder his teammates love him no matter how many shots he takes. Lou Williams is #winning

Hate to say this but I'm pretty sure he dumped Blondie... Sorry man.

Comment

Bandit wrote: View Post
      Hate to say this but I'm pretty sure he dumped Blondie... Sorry man.
      Don't tell me that, man.

#provem
      "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

S.R. wrote: View Post

I was always under the impression that one was his girlfriend, and the other one was his baby mama. I don't think he was dating/smashing both of them. Just dating one, and still friends with the mother of his child.

Comment

Here's something you don't know. One time I tagged my girlfriend in one of Bruno's instagram posts. Within 5 minutes, Bebe had added her, liked 3 of her pictures, and commented "damn" on one of them. I think I liked it more than she did.

Comment

This is old news, man

Back in early October, the gossip site Baller Alert received a tip that indicated that Williams is involved in a relationship with two women right now. And while that in and of itself isn't particularly shocking or even newsworthy—it's not the first time anyone has heard about an NBA player dating more than one woman at the same time—what is kind of crazy is that both women allegedly know about each other and have agreed to an unorthodox relationship that involves all three of them going out in public and spending time together.
            http://www.complex.com/sports/2014/1...mith-impressed

Comment

I don't know how this is a such a big deal. The guy is NBA star and he probably was honest from the get go. Some girls appreciate that and are down with it. The problem is when you lie to your woman and act all in love and ... and then go cheat. This is when it would cost you an expensive ring to get her back.

Comment

I thought the arrangement was that one of Lou's girlfriends, was actually his girlfriend's girlfriend…. with some added benefits for Lou.

Comment

Fully wrote: View Post
                  I thought the arrangement was that one of Lou's girlfriends, was actually his girlfriend's girlfriend…. with some added benefits for Lou.
                  Yea this is what I thought it was too.

Maybe its his gf that has mad game and Lou just gets to live life as a lucky man?

Comment

Isn't one of thems sister now dating Drake? Lou's a straight piiiimmmp!!

Comment

Mediumcore wrote: View Post
                      Isn't one of thems sister now dating Drake? Lou's a straight piiiimmmp!!
                      I thought it was Amir.

Comment

Working...
                      X