Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey wrote: View Post

That graphic is insane ..

Luka has spoiled us to the point that people aren't impressed anymore. I agree though. I'd put Luka #2 behiind Wemby. Then Shai. Then Ant.

Next year could have Shai and Ant over Luka, but not yet. They need to do it consistently for as long as he has.

Love that they have Jalen Williams over Banchero. I really can't wait to see what the turns into.
    Luka has normalized how good he is at his age. As a rookie he won ROTY, since his second season, he has been 1st team All NBA every season. Ridiculous stuff. He has a legit shot at winning a championship this season too at 25 years old.

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post

I think it's a dumb list. In no world is Williams better than Banchero. And where s my guy Jalen Green and Cade Cunningham? I'd take both over Williams too.
      You're far too influenced by point scorers.

Lol Williams is averaging 20pts on 54% shooting, and 42% 3s. Banchero isn't even CLOSE to Williams in terms of efficiency, to average 2pts more than him.

Not to mention that Williams is leagues better than Banchero as a man-to-man defender.

And Jalen Green has been good for like .. a couple months. Let's relax here.

Cade is nice, I agree, but no way I take him over Scottie or Maxey. You nuts.

Comment

You're far too influenced by point scorers.

Lol Williams is averaging 20pts on 54% shooting, and 42% 3s. Banchero isn't even CLOSE to Williams in terms of efficiency, to average 2pts more than him.

Not to mention that Williams is leagues better than Banchero as a man-to-man defender.

And Jalen Green has been good for like .. a couple months. Let's relax here.

Cade is nice, I agree, but no way I take him over Scottie or Maxey. You nuts.
        I mean, Banchero is the go to guy in Orlando. Teams game plan for him. In OKC, teams game plan for Shai NOT Williams. Is Williams even the #2 in OKC? because some of the games that I watched it's Chet.

What if Banchero and Williams switched teams? would Williams put up the same numbers and efficiency as the #1 in Orlando? no.

As for Cade, you know he's good, he can do ANYTHING offensively. He's smooth too. And he's 6'7. He's like the perfect two guard.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• my top 4 considering futures would be wemby, shai, ant, luka. ant is younger but i'm not sure he'll ever ever catch up to shai offensively, who is one of the best isolation scorers with the deepest bag i've seen in my lifetime.

luka's awesome but i hate how he plays.

and i can't believe how high williams is. absurd. i'd have him somewhere in the range of 15. scottie should def be above him, and i'd have scottie above sengun and prob zion (due to injury concerns) and morant (due to knucklehead issues) too, on par but slightly ahead of paolo. still think scottie has a sky-high ceiling

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
            I mean, Banchero is the go to guy in Orlando. Teams game plan for him. In OKC, teams game plan for Shai NOT Williams. Is Williams even the #2 in OKC? because some of the games that I watched it's Chet.

What if Banchero and Williams switched teams? would Williams put up the same numbers and efficiency as the #1 in Orlando? no.
            Williams is for sure the #2 in OKC, and yes, I think he would be a more efficient #1 than Banchero, while still being a much better defender than him too. Banchero is a chucker, and does nothing else.

The Great One wrote: View Post
            As for Cade, you know he's good, he can do ANYTHING offensively. He's smooth too. And he's 6'7. He's like the perfect two guard.
            Two guard?! You just say things to upset people, don't you? LOL Cade is not a 2 guard. Cade is more of a PG than Kyrie is!

Comment

• I think Paolo gets some respect after the Playoffs. Yes they lost in the first round, but his averages went up. 27, 9 and 4 on 46% FG and 40% 3P. Thats pretty good for a 21 year old.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                I think Paolo gets some respect after the Playoffs. Yes they lost in the first round, but his averages went up. 27, 9 and 4 on 46% FG and 40% 3P. Thats pretty good for a 21 year old.

Comment

• Also, he might legit be the ugliest dude in the league ...

Comment

Williams is for sure the #2 in OKC, and yes, I think he would be a more efficient #1 than Banchero, while still being a much better defender than him too. Banchero is a chucker, and does nothing else.

Two guard?! You just say things to upset people, don't you? LOL Cade is not a 2 guard. Cade is more of a PG than Kyrie is!
                    Again, we're in the position less era. 1 or 2 doesn't matter. Cade plays both positions.

As for Williams, so you say he's #2? Cool. He's still not #1 like Banchero. Huge difference.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Never saw him play but people who did raved about him. Injuries did him in early. Was such a great broadcaster. Found him so funny and entertaining.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

Never saw him play but people who did raved about him. Injuries did him in early. Was such a great broadcaster. Found him so funny and entertaining.
                        Pretty big loss to the basketball community. He was a character.
                        Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

Never saw him play but people who did raved about him. Injuries did him in early. Was such a great broadcaster. Found him so funny and entertaining.
                          Regular Season MVP
                          + Finals MVP
                          + 2x Champion
                          + 6MOY
                          + And 2x NCAA Champion to boot.
                          = Legend.

RIP

Comment

• I didn't know that Bird has issues with the former owner of the Celtics but I guess that explains why he never attended any Celtics game since he retired. But it still weird/crazy that Bird and Pierce have never met. They're two of the greatest Celtics ever and they didn't know each other lol.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• More regrettable trade:

The Raptors
                              Pascal Siakam for an optional expiring in Brown + Late 20's FRP (flipped for Adbadji) + 19th overall this year + almost unprotected first in 2026.

vs

The Bucks
                              Milwaukee trades Jrue Holiday (Boston) + Grayson Allan (Suns) + 2029 unprotected first + pick swaps in 2028 and 2030 for Damian Lillard

There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                              - TGO

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                                More regrettable trade:

The Raptors
                                Pascal Siakam for an optional expiring in Brown + Late 20's FRP (flipped for Adbadji) + 19th overall this year + almost unprotected first in 2026.

vs

The Bucks
                                Milwaukee trades Jrue Holiday (Boston) + Grayson Allan (Suns) + 2029 unprotected first + pick swaps in 2028 and 2030 for Damian Lillard

Considering the alternative for the Raptors was likely to let him walk for nothing (if they were going to sign him they'd have just done it before the season), not a whole lot to regret there. More of an overall regret inherent in moving on from some talented players because time ran out on the team as constructed.

Milwaukee taking a big swing to maximize Giannis' prime and it flaming out as badly as it did is pretty sucky. But they have more seasons with Dame before we can really judge that too.
                                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Working...
                                X