Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything Non-Raptors 23-24 Season

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Not that they seem to care but more games would maybe make tickets more attainable to the average fan. I think they should do like 92 games, add a roster spot or two and increase the caps.

    Comment


    • Yuri Gagarin wrote: View Post
      Not that they seem to care but more games would maybe make tickets more attainable to the average fan. I think they should do like 92 games, add a roster spot or two and increase the caps.
      We definitely don't need more games.

      If the leagues were interested in holding the line on ticket prices they would do so.

      Comment


      • NBA tickets are not that expensive in 90% of the NBA. Sorry you're screwed being in one of the largest metro areas on the planet. I can get cheap tickets to the Orlando Magic whenever I want. Supply and demand.

        NY fans flock to Florida games because they can get a flight, hotel, and tickets for similar to just tickets in NY.

        Comment


        • Mamba Mentality

          Comment




          • Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

            Comment


            • MixxAOR wrote: View Post

              It's narrative season baby!

              Dame forgot he was an NBA player making $50M per year and just sat on the couch eating potato chips.

              No way he was staying in shape and excited about heading to Miami which seemed inevitable at the time.

              Comment


              • This whole GOAT thing is getting out of control lmao.

                Mamba Mentality

                Comment


                • The Great One wrote: View Post
                  This whole GOAT thing is getting out of control lmao.

                  always hated Nick Wright.

                  Comment


                  • Kagemusha wrote: View Post

                    always hated Nick Wright.
                    i disagree with him vehemently on this obviously but i actually find nick wright to be one of the more tolerable talking heads, relatively

                    Comment


                    • also washington is hiring troy weaver to join their front office after all his success with detroit.

                      lol. you can't make this shit up

                      Comment


                      • Mamba Mentality

                        Comment


                        • The Great One wrote: View Post
                          I'll allow it. Talking shit about Stephen A and Colin Cowherd is well deserved and we need more of it.

                          The phony part is during that media session Reddick claimed he never talked to Lebron about the Lakers coaching job until it was already a done deal and you can hear multiple reporters just groan loudly because its so clearly bullshit.

                          Comment


                          • Primer wrote: View Post

                            I'll allow it. Talking shit about Stephen A and Colin Cowherd is well deserved and we need more of it.

                            The phony part is during that media session Reddick claimed he never talked to Lebron about the Lakers coaching job until it was already a done deal and you can hear multiple reporters just groan loudly because its so clearly bullshit.
                            I watched some of his clips on ESPN, he's very arrogant. He has spent the last few years ripping past legends like Bob Cousy and Jerry West and Michael Jordan etc..for a attention so he's really no different than the Cowherd's of the world.

                            I think the LA media is going to humble him.
                            Mamba Mentality

                            Comment


                            • The Great One wrote: View Post

                              I watched some of his clips on ESPN, he's very arrogant. He has spent the last few years ripping past legends like Bob Cousy and Jerry West and Michael Jordan etc..for a attention so he's really no different than the Cowherd's of the world.

                              I think the LA media is going to humble him.
                              It's pretty much a no-lose for Redick. If he succeeds then he will get lots of accolades and, if he doesn't, everyone will blame Lebron and his age, Davis, the roster, the GM, etc. If they do blame him it will be the fact he is a first time coach. Lebron will also be incentivized to help his buddy whereas normally I don't think James gives a damn about the coaches. There's no long term downside.

                              And he isn't wrong about the NBA media. At all. The US NBA media (and sports media generally) is a cesspool. The fact he benefitted from it doesn't mean he can't call out dirt bags like Smith, Cowherd, Travis, et al. all getting rich off appealing to the lowest common denominator.

                              Comment


                              • chris wrote: View Post
                                also washington is hiring troy weaver to join their front office after all his success with detroit.

                                lol. you can't make this shit up
                                I mean he did bring in some good young players but Cunningham being constantly injured set them back then the owner losing his mind over Monty Williams didn't help. Not to say Weaver did some great job there but it's not entirely his fault.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X