Clear All

• Game #2 Raptors at Bulls Friday October 27th 8pm on the TSNs

We're back!
    Raps 1-0.
    Nick and Fred 0-2.
    (jk, jk....)
    In the midst of 3 games in 4 nights to start the season (?!),
    we head to Chicago
    Always dangerous when you're the first team up against a team that just held a players only meeting..
    ..after one game (shrug emoji)
    There was a time where we couldn't beat the Bulls.
    And then there was a stretch where they couldn't beat us.
    But when it counted last year, we came up short.
    Let's get the Darko era to 2-0.
    Let's get back to our prehistoric roots
    (commission free plug there Alex).

Here's the game in one picture

Also, I was very close to choosing this as "the game in one picture"

C'mon team...let's get this place up and running again (please)

Comment

Game day!
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post
        Also, I was very close to choosing this as "the game in one picture"

C'mon team...let's get this place up and running again (please)
        I'm glad you didn't since I can't see it
        Let's go, Friday night ball!

Comment

The Bulls had a player's only meeting after their first game? That's so funny.

Comment

If the Bulls hold a players only meeting after one game and then lose to the Raps at home they should be relegated to the GLeague.

Comment

Raptors' size should factor in more this game. Vuc is the only big body and Bulls aren't a great 3pt shooting team I don't think, so they're going to have to do most of their damage from the mid-range. On paper Raps it should be a big advantage for the Raps.

Comment

slaw wrote: View Post
                If the Bulls hold a players only meeting after one game and then lose to the Raps at home they should be relegated to the GLeague.
                I'd assume we'll get a better version of them than they showed on Wednesday. Still, we should be able to beat them. We match up very well with them this year.

Comment

Caruso is the only defender they have so I am not sure if he is back healthy. Maybe Patrick Williams and Cobey White.

But to have three starters who cannot defend most especially Derozan even with his life depended on it, they epitomized Mediocrity. Good regular season but nothing to show for in the playoffs.

So easy win for the Raps although the players meeting by the Bulls after just 1 game will energize them right off the bat.

Comment

[QUOTE=The Claw Reborn;n1489076
                    So easy win for the Raps although the players meeting by the Bulls after just 1 game will energize them right off the bat.[/QUOTE]

I would say let them blow up that steam in the first quarter and slowly take the air out of their confidence with some solid defense and just tire them out.

Comment

I'm liking the Jak and Precious time share. Keeps them both fresh to make Vuc life hell.

Comment

The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                        Caruso is the only defender they have so I am not sure if he is back healthy. Maybe Patrick Williams and Cobey White.

But to have three starters who cannot defend most especially Derozan even with life depended on it, they epitomized Mediocrity. Good regular season but nothing to show for in the playoffs.

So easy win for the Raps although the players meeting by the Bulls after just 1 game will energize them right off the bat.
                        Bulls defense is structured to give up threes. OKC hit a pile of threes. My prediction is that the Bulls defense will magically improve tonight for unknown reasons.

Comment

Bulls have veterans and continuity, won't be a cakewalk. We have the superior talent and I don't know if their transition defense can hold up to our attack, but hopefully we'll see the offensive system start to click and we'll have enough guys hit shots.

Comment

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to watch the Raptors games online? I have Rogers at home (currently travelling) and their app doesn’t let you watch anything out of country. Any suggestions on sites?

Comment

Just tried to buy league pass, and the won’t let you change the country in the billing info, it defaults to the one your in m, so my cards won’t work. NBA league pass has to get their act together.

Comment

Working...
                              X