Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TRex wrote: View Post
    47% from 3? did i read that right?
    He's actually 50% now, 8 of 16. He's made as many threes in March as he has the rest of the season.

I wish he could really work that into his game but it just seems like it psyches him out too much unless he's in the corner.

Kobe didn't really take many threes until his seventh season, so maybe DeMar is just trying to follow his idol's path there too.

Comment

Abbas wrote: View Post
      Demar Derozan stats in March

Pts-25 ~ Reb-5.0 ~ Ast-4 ~ Ste-1

FG-46% / 3FG-47% / FT-91%

lol is he going for POTM?, if he has like two more big games and raptors win them he might get it

Big games example
      (35/6/6/2)~(40/5/1/3)~(25/10/10/2)~(30/11/5/1)~(50pts)
      Hopefully he can keep it up. Don't think that level of production is sustainable though, especially the fg%. Here's hoping I'm wrong.
      "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

Abbas wrote: View Post
        Be honest: am I the only one who wants raptors to finish 4th and face Wizards.
        No, I am with you there. It's just that in order to make noise in the playoffs, the team has to get out of first gear. Right now, when we play teams like Cleveland, we look like a four-cylinder sedan versus a Formula One race car.

Comment

007 wrote: View Post
          Hands Bro is going to go Super Sayan on Drummond's ass.
          Saiyan*

Just sayin
          OG is our king

Comment

Jose, Lowry, Sterner.

Comment

I hope he continues, we REALLY NEED TO PUT TROSS on the bench.
              This guy should not be in the starting line up.
              ---
              Scraptor wrote: View Post
              He's actually 50% now, 8 of 16. He's made as many threes in March as he has the rest of the season.

I wish he could really work that into his game but it just seems like it psyches him out too much unless he's in the corner.

Kobe didn't really take many threes until his seventh season, so maybe DeMar is just trying to follow his idol's path there too.

Comment

No more bullshit casey.

Play your actual systems now.
                Axel wrote:
                Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                KeonClark wrote:
                We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                KeonClark wrote:
                I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

I hope DD can keep his shooting above 40%. It's nice when it is.

Also, keep working on that three point shot Demar!
                  The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

47% from 3? did i read that right?

This game vs the Pistons is going to be interesting. Pistons are a desperate team so you can't take them lightly. They still feel like they can make the playoffs.

Also, i can't wait to hear all the "We The North" and "Let's Go Raptors" chants at the Palace lol.
                    It seems that over the past few weeks, he's been taking a lot of feet set/uncontested corner 3's. Not many end of shot clock ones. Haven't seen that much this year. Hopefully it's further evolution.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                      Fuck the POTM awards! DD is ballin' and that's whats up! He needed to step up, way too many failures over the past couple months.And now we need GOOD wins. Now.

Confident Raptors are dangerous Raptors.

"When you have confidence, you can have a lot of fun. And when you have fun, you can do amazing things." - Joe Namath

Comment

mack north wrote: View Post
                        hahaha

Comment

distorsun wrote: View Post
                          I hope he continues, we REALLY NEED TO PUT TROSS on the bench.
                          This guy should not be in the starting line up.
                          ---
                          Can't wait to see Ross-less Raptors next year. The Raps will be a much better team without him and his inconsistencies shooting the ball, poor body language, lazy ass game and low bball IQ.

We need to add a legit 3 in the summer. A guy that is a knockdown shooter/good defender. 3D guy.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

Can't wait to see Ross-less Raptors next year. The Raps will be a much better team without him and his inconsistencies shooting the ball, poor body language, lazy ass game and low bball IQ.

We need to add a legit 3 in the summer. A guy that is a knockdown shooter/good defender. 3D guy.
                            Trade up for Kelly Oubre

Kawhi Leonard 2.0
                            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
                              Trade up for Kelly Oubre

Kawhi Leonard 2.0
                              Hahaha

Patience man, it's still 3 months from the draft. Might not have to trade up. Shit, he may not even declare.

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                                Hahaha

Patience man, it's still 3 months from the draft. Might not have to trade up. Shit, he may not even declare.
                                He's most likely gonna declare IMO

He's projected to go anywhere from 5-15. But I'm sure after the draft combine, he's gonna be at least a top 10 pick.
                                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Working...
                                X