No announcement yet.

Game #71: Toronto Raptors 104 - Detroit Pistons 108

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All the players are saying they will live with Lou's shot. Well I hope they are also going to be okay with losing in the first round and I hope both Amir and Lou are okay when Masai doesn't resign their dumbasses in the offseason. Bunch of idiots this team is
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
      All the players are saying they will live with Lou's shot. Well I hope they are also going to be okay with losing in the first round and I hope both Amir and Lou are okay when Masai doesn't resign their dumbasses in the offseason. Bunch of idiots this team is
      I think they just don't wanna say the wrong thing. Both DD and Amir, while verbally supporting the play, did not look like they supported it one bit.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
        LOL It's pretty hilarious you haven't answered a basic question (what does he do better?) but whatever man.
        Self explanatory. You watched the game tonight right? JV completely got schooled.

Now i ask you, what does he(JV) do better than Drummond? besides shooting freethrows.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
          ...And also, Ross is just disgusting to watch defensively. He's almost as bad as Vasquez. Both useless.
          For the first 30 minutes Ross was worse than Vasquez. Then I let the PVR roll and hit the hot tub. Then I had to check back here before wasting my time watching what looked to be another Raptor loss because The Raps have a head coach who is stupid and a defensive stopper in JJ who sits on the bench while Detroit shoots 11 of 12 on 3 pt attempts that are easy to get good looks on because of this stupid scrambling defense.

Quite frankly I hope the Raps go into the toilet (more-so than they are now) and flame out in the playoffs just so MU is forced to dump Casey. No one, and I mean not even a f^&*^*g high school coach from Moose Factory, could be any worse. Put this man out of his misery because he has risen well beyond his capabilities.

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
            My favourite part is that his foot was touching the S in the Pistons logo
            Why did Lou leave secs on the clock? If he sank it there's still time to lose on the last possession

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post
              For the first 30 minutes Ross was worse than Vasquez. Then I let the PVR roll and hit the hot tub. Then I had to check back here before wasting my time watching what looked to be another Raptor loss because The Raps have a head coach who is stupid and a defensive stopper in JJ who sits on the bench while Detroit shoots 11 of 12 on 3 pt attempts that are easy to get good looks on because of this stupid scrambling defense.

Quite frankly I hope the Raps go into the toilet (more-so than they are now) and flame out in the playoffs just so MU is forced to dump Casey. No one, and I mean not even a f^&*^*g high school coach from Moose Factory, could be any worse. Put this man out of his misery because he has risen well beyond his capabilities.
              You need to watch the 4th again when Ross was guarding Jackson. It was hilarious lol. GV actually did a better job. Not saying much i know.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

It's pretty hilarious that Drummond vs JV is actually a debate here lmao. Only in Raptors Republic man. It's not even close really but whatever.
                A center better than Jonas? Impossible!
                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

It's pretty hilarious that Drummond vs JV is actually a debate here lmao. Only in Raptors Republic man. It's not even close really but whatever.
                  JV has owned him in every other game this season and even in this game he shot a horrible percentage. Just one game man. Calm down.
                  Last edited by hotfuzz; Tue Mar 24, 2015, 10:59 PM.
                  "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

Self explanatory. You watched the game tonight right? JV completely got schooled.

Now i ask you, what does he(JV) do better than Drummond? besides shooting freethrows.
                    Did you watch the game tonight? Jonas had Drummond afraid of taking it inside after stuffing his dunk attempt and contesting perfectly in the 3rd. JV has a far more polished offensive game, and better defensive fundamentals. You give JV 22 shot attempts like detroit gives AD and the numbers too would be on JVs side.
                    The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

Short jumpers, post game (by miles), protecting the rim.

Drummond: rebounds.

Blocks are misleading because Detroit defense is geared towards Drummond

Comment

Huh. Weird. Have these memories of Jonas schooling Drummond in almost every prior meeting.

Comment

• Picking Ross over Drummond will haunt this team for a long time.
                          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                            Picking Ross over Drummond will haunt this team for a long time.
                            Now this is what I can agree with!
                            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                              A center better than Jonas? Impossible!
                              A guard better than Demar? Impossible!
                              "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                                A guard better than Demar? Impossible!
                                A coach better than Casey? Unpossible!