Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do you think we should drop/trade to fix our logjam??? (SG)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    I have to say drop LOU; GV is more valuable for the team by default, because our coach doesn't know HOW to use Lou Williams.
    I thought he would be traded by the deadline. Nah well...

    Comment


    • #32
      Step one is firing Casey. A good coach can get a lot more out of our guys by forcing them to play the right way.

      Derozan can be extremely good when playing the right way, but he is too often given carte blanche to do whatever the fuck he wants, and ends up going 3-16 FG.

      Vasquez can be a very good backup PG, but he is a terrible SG (can't defend or create his own shot). Casey insists on playing him out of position, once again putting a guy in a position to not succeed.

      Lou is a fantastic scorer and can be very effective with the right coaching. Some games we see it from him, some games we see the opposite, once again, because Casey gives no instruction or accountability and just lets them do whatever the hell they want.

      James Johnson proved his a very good player when he was briefly given the starting SF job, but our genius coach has glued him to the bench for an unknown reason (I'm guessing personal, Casey didn't like JJ the first time around either).

      Ross is lights out as a spot up 3pt shooter, yet we almost never get him the ball in a catch and shoot situation. He's not very good shooting the 3 off the dribble or cuts, yet we continually give him those looks, ensuring he doesn't play well.

      Landry Fields won't be in the NBA next year. No reason to even talk about him. There are a plethora of other players worth the minimum instead of Landry.

      We need to fire Casey first thing this offseason, and quickly find a new coach. Then we'll let him and Masai decide together which guys to bring back or not.

      Comment


      • #33
        iblastoff wrote: View Post
        No he doesn't. James Johnson does.
        JJ at the 4..

        LF at the 3.
        Axel wrote:
        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
        KeonClark wrote:
        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
        KeonClark wrote:
        I can't wait until the playoffs start.

        Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

        Comment


        • #34
          Cody73 wrote: View Post
          JJ at the 4..

          LF at the 3.
          In a game with a lead in the 4th quarter, that would be like a late-inning defensive replacement in baseball, or throwing out the checking line in hockey. Scoring can come from elsewhere, and it's not like they're completely useless offensively.

          Comment


          • #35
            CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
            In a game with a lead in the 4th quarter, that would be like a late-inning defensive replacement in baseball, or throwing out the checking line in hockey. Scoring can come from elsewhere, and it's not like they're completely useless offensively.
            Use these guys with them:

            GV, TR and JV.

            That's a effective lineup that passes the ball and plays D.

            Alas, we will never see it.
            Axel wrote:
            Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
            KeonClark wrote:
            We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
            KeonClark wrote:
            I can't wait until the playoffs start.

            Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

            Comment


            • #36
              Cody73 wrote: View Post
              Use these guys with them:

              GV, TR and JV.

              That's a effective lineup that passes the ball and plays D.

              Alas, we will never see it.
              You had me right up until the bold.... "GV" and "plays D" should never appear in the same sentence, unless in conjunction with "does not", "cannot" or "is incapable of".

              Comment


              • #37
                CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
                You had me right up until the bold.... "GV" and "plays D" should never appear in the same sentence, unless in conjunction with "does not", "cannot" or "is incapable of".
                GV plays Dead on defence.

                Ha, proved you wrong
                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

                If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

                Comment


                • #38
                  CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
                  You had me right up until the bold.... "GV" and "plays D" should never appear in the same sentence, unless in conjunction with "does not", "cannot" or "is incapable of".
                  Yeah.... but Lowry is injured right now.

                  Rather play Greasy over Lou at PG.
                  Axel wrote:
                  Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  I can't wait until the playoffs start.

                  Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Cody73 wrote: View Post
                    Yeah.... but Lowry is injured right now.

                    Rather play Greasy over Lou at PG.
                    With Lou's speed, wingspan and instincts, I think I'd rather play him at PG in a 'defensive stopper' lineup.

                    GV's defense has become pylon-esque, making me long for the days of Jose's matador defense. Plus, GV has a tendency lately to pick up silly, meaningless ticky-tack fouls, often away from the play.
                    Last edited by CalgaryRapsFan; Wed Mar 25, 2015, 02:55 PM.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X