Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything Raptors 23-24 Season

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • slaw wrote: View Post

    BC somewhere sipping on his 11th martini of the day yelling' "I told you so! I told you, you son of a.... take your believe in your city crap and shove it up....' and then passing out on his bed made of money.
    BC (Big Collars) still doesn’t have a chip though. And he totally screwed over the Sixers, thankfully.

    Comment


    • lol at big collars

      Comment


      • golden wrote: View Post

        BC (Big Collars) still doesn’t have a chip though. And he totally screwed over the Sixers, thankfully.
        My buddy at Teachers took me out with BC one time and he bought beers, so I've got a soft spot for him. I'm a simple man to please.

        Comment


        • chris wrote: View Post
          lol at big collars
          It’s a normal sized collar. Find a new slant

          Comment


          • Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

            Comment


            • MixxAOR wrote: View Post

              Darko is a better defensive coach than Nurse? lol.


              Comment


              • #We the crap

                Comment


                • Instead of covering Scottie in the All Star games, that idiot Doug Smith decided to write a stupid article on him.
                  idiot.

                  Comment


                  • Kagemusha wrote: View Post
                    Instead of covering Scottie in the All Star games, that idiot Doug Smith decided to write a stupid article on him.
                    idiot.
                    There's zero coverage of Barnes. No interviews. Nothing. Are any of the local media guys even in Indiana? this whole thing is so different compared to when DeRozan first made the all star team. I kept mentioning DeRozan because he was the last promising homegrown player that made the all star team. The excitement and coverage was different whenhe made the all star team.
                    Mamba Mentality

                    Comment


                    • The Great One wrote: View Post

                      There's zero coverage of Barnes. No interviews. Nothing. Are any of the local media guys even in Indiana? this whole thing is so different compared to when DeRozan first made the all star team. I kept mentioning DeRozan because he was the last promising homegrown player that made the all star team. The excitement and coverage was different whenhe made the all star team.
                      The hate on Scottie is obvious.
                      The media will make Scottie leave at the first opportunity.
                      This is why Masai should proactively make preparations for that eventuality.
                      Aim for high draft picks coz that is the ONLY way he can grab a potential stud.

                      Comment


                      • Thats just Doug Smith being Doug Smith

                        Comment


                        • Scottie is getting clowned on internet. And it's not Raptors fans
                          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

                          Comment


                          • Kagemusha wrote: View Post
                            Instead of covering Scottie in the All Star games, that idiot Doug Smith decided to write a stupid article on him.
                            idiot.
                            are you talking about the mailbag or is there an actual article out?

                            he hinted in the mailbag that he has a big feature piece coming soon where he's going to shit all over him about how scottie hasn't ever had to work for anything and it's all been handed to him and that's why he's such a bad character or something

                            so that'll be nice

                            Comment


                            • Kagemusha wrote: View Post

                              The hate on Scottie is obvious.
                              The media will make Scottie leave at the first opportunity.
                              This is why Masai should proactively make preparations for that eventuality.
                              Aim for high draft picks coz that is the ONLY way he can grab a potential stud.
                              What are you talking about? There's plenty of love for Scottie. Reality is, is that he's the top dog and is going to be the guy that everyone points the finger at now when the team plays poorly. DeMar, Lowry, Pascal, Fred all went through the same treatment. Comes with the leadership tag.

                              Comment


                              • Kagemusha wrote: View Post

                                The hate on Scottie is obvious.
                                The media will make Scottie leave at the first opportunity.
                                This is why Masai should proactively make preparations for that eventuality.
                                Aim for high draft picks coz that is the ONLY way he can grab a potential stud.
                                Scottie isn't going anywhere. Guys can't leave until they hit UFA, which for Scottie is still 5 seasons away after this season. You can let off the panic button.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X